No announcement yet.

Who is 4th in Line for U.S. Presidency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is 4th in Line for U.S. Presidency?

Though this video (at link) is Totally Afghanistan related, what is going on in the love-all-things-marxist-media is nothing short of interesting. They are all seemingly turning on President Biden. They are going far beyond simply wanting to ask unusual (for them) tough[er] questions. Their commentaries are not going so well for the president. So this post is using the Afghanistan situation as a spring board for what may end up being a complete break down of life in the U.S. as we've known it .. as if that hasn't already gotten well underway.

I see this as something that they may do to start the process of devising a reason to dump him. Typically, that would make vice-president Harris the president. Legally, it will have to go that way, but oh my .. less competent for the job if less is possible. "They" (i believe, globalists) have to had known that when they selected her. Maybe I'm wrong on that though. Maybe it was just incompetence selecting incompetence? And they're (globalists) all groaning? If she proves to be as incompetent and lying as the current president and they had to dump her, that leaves Speaker Pelosi. This is a scenario of worst to worster to worstest. ( Those are read words because I typed them. )

So then, who leads the country? The Military? (yikes)

What a daily-increasingly-dangerous world.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

#1 Vice President - Kamala Harris
    #2 Speaker of the House of Representatives - Nancy Pelosi
    #3 President pro tempore of the Senate - Patrick Leahy
    #4 and beyond - The President's cabinet, starting with Secretary of State - Antony Blinken
    The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Biden's staff publicly contradicts him

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Various media outlets, on the ground, publicly contradict President Biden

Issachar

Comment

Tucker Carlson is one of the most reliable news sources out there. He has a keen ability to summarize what is going on. All of this is beyond disturbing on so many levels. What we have just witnessed is the end of the US as the #1 global power. The end. I don't think for a second any of it is accidental. Who gains the most on the global stage because of this? China. They have and will get all the mining rights to rare earth minerals and oil rights in Afghanistan. That's been in the works. This display of total weakness will/has now opened the door for Russia to move into Ukraine which they've been champing at the bit to do. Iran is the next player that this helps. They fund Al Qaeda and the Taliban. China has already been playing games with Iran.

The Biden Admin. has sent a very clear message to Israel and the rest of the US Allies that we cannot be relied upon to keep our promises or defend them. It won't be long now before China moves against Taiwan. Guaranteed and we will do nothing. Gen. Milley is a disgrace to the uniform and essentially a Benedict Arnold who should be removed immediately but that won't happen either.

We are watching the NWO Puppet Show here in my opinion. It's a 3 Act Play. Act 1 began when Trump stunned the world by being elected and actually bringing some tough America first policies into play. Russia Gate was Scene 1 Act 1. Failing to diminish Trump's popularity with that Scene 2, the China Virus was played out. Global control due to a "pandemic" for a flu virus with a death rate of about 1/2 of 1% in the most vulnerable people but it was enough to grind the world to a halt. It was the Prelude to Act 2 which allowed illegal voting methods to be widely used across the US to insure that the Puppet, Joe Biden, would win the election. Scene 1 of Act 3 was the "terrorist insurrection" at the US Capitol which we now know without a doubt that the FBI played a role in. Scene 2 of Act 3, bring onto the stage the "Delta Variant" to increase Fear and compliance in the masses. Just a note that that part isn't going quite as they planned. Scene 3 Act 3, have the Chief Puppet do something wildly insane like just up and leave all kinds of war materiel including Black Hawk gunships and thousands of US Citizens high and dry in a country under the control of a known terrorist organization The Taliban. Act 4, Send Kamala Harris to Vietnam shortly thereafter so that as the new "Saigon" plays out, she becomes the sacrificial lamb while visiting the actual first Saigon. She will be pilloried and therefore neutralized as if that were even necessary.

End of Play. The US is all but destroyed in reputation and beyond humiliated on the Global Stage.

What will be the next play we witness as the Globalists move toward their final goal? I don't know. It will involve Israel that I am sure. Shocking stuff. But we are dealing with pure evil here that will stop at nothing. It is hard not to get depressed watching it all play out but I turn off the TV and remember to keep Looking Up and praying.

Comment

Issachar
            Last edited by Issachar; 08-22-2021, 12:23 AM.

Comment

That was excellent, GH. May I pass that along to others?

Comment

Well thank you brother Andy. Absolutely feel free.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaxen View Post
                  #1 Vice President - Kamala Harris
                  #2 Speaker of the House of Representatives - Nancy Pelosi
                  #3 President pro tempore of the Senate - Patrick Leahy
                  #4 and beyond - The President's cabinet, starting with Secretary of State - Antony Blinken
                  I need to go back to Civics class, or 1973, perhaps? The order above would be on account of death, or some other inability to serve, of all the previous listees (is too a word), for the next one to take office.

If Joe Biden is removed, Kamala Harris becomes president, and she appoints a new vice president who is then approved by Congress. If she were removed, then that vice-president would become president, and, I assume, appoint a new-vice-president, and so on.

Comment

I saw an article yesterday that appealed to the growing conspiracy theorist inside me. Many of us believe Biden is an empty suit being manipulated by Obama and whomever else behind the scenes. Ponder this scenario: Joe Biden steps down through resignation or implementation of Article 25, Kamala Harris becomes president, appoints Hillary Clinton Vice President. And you know how often people associated with the Clintons have "accidents" or "suicide" themselves. Pure speculation of course. Not beyond my realm of possibilities these days in light of current world events.

Comment

Perhaps you've seen the t-shirt, "I need new conspiracy theories because all of my old ones came true." lol

I think the scenario you presented above is a plausible, and very sobering, one.

Comment

Working...
                      X