• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can It Be?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-russia-china/
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Yes, Dina covered this quite well on her 7/1/2021 broadcast.

https://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/f...ates-very-good

Comment

I don’t think it will happen. My husband thinks otherwise.
      A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
      A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Hard to say, Gail. I sure do believe our enemies know that NOW is the time (within the next few months). It's a window of 'opportunity' for them to cripple this nation beyond recovery. Last Pearl Harbor attack unified the nation - one nowadays would (IMO) divide us even more. So much indoctrination has been poured into the kids that are now adults that this nation "deserves to be punished" and should just take it on the chin if we're attacked in that way. Then the other Americans that would bristle and demand retaliation. Result? Civil War - even more destabilizing the nation and feeding right into the hands of our enemies ... and to Bible Prophecy.

Edit to clarify: I'm not saying war will destroy America, we don't know - we just know it's not a player in End Times.
        Last edited by Andy; 07-31-2021, 05:01 PM.

Comment

It is very concerning, all this saber rattling in Asia. China will never have a better opportunity to strike than while we have a mentally incompetent president, an ***** for a vice president and leftists at the helm of the military. Russia still wants and needs oil. Now that Netanyahu is no longer in power, with Erdogan cozying up to Russia, Syria a mess, Lebanon a mess, a Chinese attack on someone would serve to open a door for Russia to walk into, or try to walk into the Middle East in a big way. The only decent armies in the ME are Israel and Saudi Arabia at this point.

Comment

Working...
          X