Prophecy Update by John Haller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prophecy Update by John Haller

If anyone is interested, John Haller does a very good prophecy update. He shows maps, interviews, news articles, and gives insight into what's going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHBf...csS-8hBILRkOzw

Re: Prophecy Update by John Haller

Thanks for sharing, Denise. I enjoyed that.

Comment

I appreciate John Haller. He has great reports and he does it every few weeks so it is very timely.

Comment

Just had a nice chat with brother Haller - I may want to do a pinned thread with his prophecy updates, now, too. I don't agree with him 100% but he has a heart for eschatology and said he's been doing this weekly lately due to how much is going on. He and Bill Koenig are close personal friends.

Interesting brother.

Comment

That would be great to pin his reports too!

Comment

Published on Aug 24, 2014

2014 08 24 John Haller Prophecy Update - "I Don't Know Where to Begin" (Great title!)

ISIS is on the move, Israel now faces a missile threat from Lebanon, rioters descend on Ferguson and the emergent church leaders are questioning the authority of Scripture. The world is on fire! Join John Haller as he brings us up to date on these and other world events that are shaping our future and heralding the soon return of Christ.
            Plan to check this out later today or perhaps tomorrow.

Comment

Published on Oct 5, 2014
              While things have not gotten to point where the Seals are being opened and judgment unleashed on an unsuspecting world, there is a quickening of world events that cannot be ignored. On one hand, the CDC says that Ebola is under control, and not airborne, yet Hazmat suits and protective masks abound at suspected Ebola contamination sites. The White House says that screening policies are in place at our borders, yet hundreds of Americans may have been exposed in Dallas due to one passenger who entered the United States from Liberia, the hotbed of the Ebola outbreak. ISIS is within striking distance of Baghdad, but the POTUS believes that one of the greatest threats to America is global warming.

Have we lost our ability to reason and make sensible decisions? Join John as he takes an in-depth look at a world turned upside down along with the apparent death of common sense.

Comment

Great update on how the world is being deceived into thinking that the word, "Islam" means peace when it actually is translated, "submission". This is falling inline with Matthew 24's emphasis on deception in the end times.

At about 49:40, John talks about where the Antichrist (AC) comes from. He thinks he can make the case that he will come from the Islamic world. He says that those who hold to a European AC have a difficulty with it being in such disarray to be a super power under him and are leaning toward a "gap" theory. Using this idea, additional time will have to transpire for Europe to regroup and then birth him, maybe taking several decades? Of course, as John points out, given that much time, at the current rate of Muslim growth, the AC could still end up being Muslim!

At about 49:23 Benjamin Netanyahu tells the French Jews to come back to Israel, which is their home. Very prophetic, as pointed out in the other thread on this topic!

Published on Jan 11, 2015
                Translated "We are all Jews", the recent events in Paris where lives were lost at the hands of radical Islamic terrorists has been a wake up call to Europe, and especially the French people. Have the "sleeper cells" awoken to bring to bear the next escalation of terror and fear on the West?

A dramatic transformation is taking place in Europe, particularly in France, where certain regions in this long time American ally are no designated as "No Go Zones", which are areas dominated by those who practice the Muslim faith.

Join John as he addresses this growing concern, among others, in this week's "Prophecy Update".

Comment

Originally posted by John H.
                  At about 49:40, John talks about where the Antichrist (AC) comes from. He thinks he can make the case that he will come from the Islamic world. He says that those who hold to a European AC have a difficulty with it being in such disarray to be a super power under him ...
                  But the islamic world is also "in such disarray." No?

In "the other thread" you mentioned above (assuming this one) there is much indication that the world, including the islamic world, has reached a point of "enough!!" Of course, that pushes the world more towards "unity"; i.e. a one world order/new world order. ??

Issachar
                  The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
                    But the islamic world is also "in such disarray." No?

In "the other thread" you mentioned above (assuming this one) there is much indication that the world, including the islamic world, has reached a point of "enough!!" Of course, that pushes the world more towards "unity"; i.e. a one world order/new world order. ??

Issachar
                    Issachar, it could be argued that the Muslim world is coming together through proposed Caliphates either from ISIS or Turkey?

Comment

Isschar,

See cnav's post on how intent Erdogn is on reestablishment of the caliphate and we will see if ISIS joins with them or Turkey joins with ISIS?

http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...n-Empire-Style

Comment

Just for clarification ..
                        I don't doubt that many groups are forming some sort of alliances and that many that are not yet, will. That would have to include, I would think, just because of their sheer numbers, various and assorted flavors of islam.

My original comment (post #9) was intended to be .. but I didn't make it clear .. is that I don't believe that the ac will come out of islam.

Is there a thread somewhere .. maybe even archived .. where we all talked about the ac and where he'd (likely?) be from, prior to the lately popular notion that he could arise from within islam? That could be an interesting topic again these days.

Issachar
                        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Issachar, this is a good thread started by Irvine:

http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...key+antichrist

Comment

Published on Jan 18, 2015
                            "Come, let us reason together" seems like such a simple task, yet it appears that the world, especially the West, has developed an inability to discern and understand what is causing the uptick in Islamic Terrorism. While the world gathered in France, America was conspicuously absent. Was this by design, or just another embarrassing faux pas by the US Government.

Comment

He played excerpts from a conference where the liberal teachers totally corrupted the Bible to support their gay adgenda . and also how the liberals view Jesus as a palestinian community organizer........

said some interesting things on how the Emergent "church" is leading this herisy

Comment

Working...
                              X