Phenomenal Compilation - With Scriptures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenomenal Compilation - With Scriptures

I know we have a Dina thread here but this is entirely too EXCELLENT to not have a thread of it's own.
    She just NAILED it...truly, uplifting!

What an excellent, excellent summary. Thank you, Andy.
    The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Outstanding summary. Even though most of us are aware of the things she reports, when you see it all put together in one place with the Scriptures it is undeniable. Things have moved so fast that it is mind blowing. Thanks for a great share Andy.

Comment

Exactly, GH - all put together in one video with scripture - then add to that the absolutely EXCELLENT update by JD this past Sunday...the two releasing the same week was just a "head-turner" and had me "on the edge of my seat"!

Comment

I think I want the 1950s back !
          But yes, I too have sensed the urgency in these times... I remember wondering for years just how things could get as bad here as in Sodom...
          The reality of our times brings the believer closer to God. This reality winnows out the wheat from the chaff... The wind of the Holy Spirit blows the chaff, pagan influence from believers and purifies them.

Comment

Working...
          X