Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your phone can covid trace and rat on you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your phone can covid trace and rat on you!

England, phones are being used for covid exposure tracing... possibly 500,000 quarenteened after their phones "ratted them out" !!! that they had been near someone who had tested positive...
    https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...hts-alert.html

They were doing this in S. Korea not long after the Covid outbreak so it isn't really new. I have my geolocation on my phone permanently off. People are dumb if they don't think these devices spy on you and send your info somewhere.

Comment

Geolocation is always on. When turned “off”, it just makes it so you can’t use it.

https://youtu.be/0s8ZG6HuLrU

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

When I turn my phone off, is it really "off" ???

Comment

No. That is why they made them unlike the originals where the battery could be easily removed.

I used to think, and still do but for a different reason, that believers in a given locale need to be NON-electronically networking. They need to get over petty things (NOT sound doctrinal things!) such as what version of the Bible to use or use of drums in their music, etc. My thinking was that at some point, the world system would switch off our phones to upset our ability to communicate. But, about a year ago, a light came on in my brain. Perhaps they will not switch them off. What better way to eavesdrop?!!

So instead of networking (forming real fellowship) where phones are involved, make the in-person thing work and get rid of the phone that “they” may not be switching off if that time comes.

Just a thought ..

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Issachar said"
            " They need to get over petty things (NOT sound doctrinal things!) such as what version of the Bible to use or use of drums in their music, etc.""

Many fundementalists think that
            Bibles that remove verses from the Bible to support false doctrine is wrong... keeping the world's entertainment out of the church is right..
            Last edited by lewisb; 07-25-2021, 11:28 PM.

Comment

I would think that any Christian would disagree with removing anything from scripture that belongs there, for any reason, especially to support false doctrine? I know that there are $tupid versions like QJV for example, but I’m talking about legitimate.

And mostly here, I’m talking about the importance of Christians forming strong, in person fellowship in Christ. It’s important.

Issachar

Comment

OK well thank you brother Issachar. I am shocked. I thought I was so smart by keeping the geolocator Off. So it doesn't do any good.....as Popeye used to say "Shudder me timbers!"

Comment

Go to military surplus store buy ammo can,,, keep can in car,,, put phone in can when you go anywhere...

buy aluminum phone case but turn phone off first or it will overheat...

wrap phone in 19 layers of aluminum foil---BUT --- dont forget to leave enough foil to put under your hat!

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
                    When I turn my phone off, is it really "off" ???
                    No. And I submit that, that's the number one reason mfg'rs stopped allowing removable batteries. If you turn off AND pull the battery, that would kill it completely. Their "spin reason" was to make the phones more waterproof and while that's true, I am sure that's not the primary reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X