No announcement yet.

On the brink: Jews and Arabs more concerned with civil war than with rockets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the brink: Jews and Arabs more concerned with civil war than with rockets

Neighbor against neighbor, brother against brother in the streets of the Holy Land

On the brink: Jews and Arabs more concerned with civil war than with rockets | All Israel News

Reconstructing Bridges: The uphill battle to restore Arab-Jewish relations in Israel

Pastors – both Jewish and Arab – are scrambling to counter hate sweeping the nation

Reconstructing Bridges: The uphill battle to restore Arab-Jewish relations in Israel | All Israel News

Yes, Amir had been saying how safe Israel was..... now the long delayed leadup to the gog war approaches...The moment the Hesbullies in Lebanon start launching their 40,000 missiles into Israel, the Israelis are going to have to nuke the villages where the missiles are...then all hell is going to break loose...

Comment

Hezbollah are known to have over 150,000 rockets (some are missiles, I believe)...Hamas had 14,000 and have sent somewhere close to 4,000.
      Hezbollah are exponentially stronger than Hamas - we can hope/pray this war does not escalate to include them in a big way.
      Yes, I have shaken my head in bewilderment on Amir's determined approach that we're on the brink of Ez 38...but, whatever. No one is 100% right on all points.

Comment

Well' I know and even admit that I might have been (was?) wrong on 1 or 2 (or maybe "several")..... (hundred ?) occasions!!! So Maybe its Bro Andy's turn ???

Comment

So much seems lined up for Ez 38, but Russia is not leading this assault and it is hard to believe that Israel is living in peace and security right now.

Comment

"I would like to ask my colleagues to comment on the current situation in the Middle East, I mean the escalated Palestinian-Israeli conflict. This is happening in the immediate vicinity of our borders and directly affects our security interests," Putin is quoted saying by the Turkish state-run news agency Anadolu Agency.

Vladimir Putin Calls Escalating Israel Conflict a 'Direct Threat' to Russia's Security (newsweek.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Gma Ruth View Post
              So much seems lined up for Ez 38, but Russia is not leading this assault and it is hard to believe that Israel is living in peace and security right now.
              Precisely. Iran is leading this and Russia doesn't want it (SAT's article).
              And of course, there's that pesky 11th verse of Ez 38 that talks about the land being a rest.
              Two of the five phrases:

Ezekiel 38:11 ...I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely,

I dare say that is the LAST thing on the minds of the Israeli's. And it's going to be a LONG time before that can happen (humanly speaking). Even if Hamas is utterly decimated, Israel has Iran via Hezbollah and so many other reasons to NOT be at rest.

Comment

""Russia doesn't want in""
                Yes precisely!!!

Scripture says Russia has a hook put into their jaws turned around and thinks she has no choice but to go all in...
                What turns Russia around? I have thought that it is the loss of hundreds if not thousands of Russian soldiers / sailors in Syria...
                The destruction of Damascus in an explosion blamed on Israel would cause this to happen...wether Israel did it or not!..
                Think a moslom false flag op where they detonate a small nuke they got from N Korea in Damascus, Israel gets blamed, Thousands of Russians die and its ON !!!

Comment

From the article
                  On Wednesday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Larov pushed for an international effort to diffuse the conflict, calling for a "quartet" to meet on the situation.

"I think we came to a common conclusion that the most urgent task is calling a meeting of the quartet of international mediators: Russia, the United States, the U.N. and the European Union," Larov said at a joint briefing with U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres, adding that Guterres should act as the coordinator of the meeting.

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Vershinin has called on Israel to "immediately" stop all settlement activities in the Palestinian territories, according to Russian state-owned news agency RIA Novosti.

Vershinin said Moscow wants the "status quo of Jerusalem's sacred sites" to be respected as Palestinian protesters and Israeli police clash on a daily basis in the city.
                  Hundreds have been injured in riots at Jersualem's Al-Aqsa mosque over the past several days, after an Israeli court ordered the eviction of several Palestinian families from the city's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood.

"The parties discussed the current situation in the Palestine-Israel conflict area in detail, with an emphasis on the need to de-escalate tensions as soon as possible and ensure proper security of Israeli and Palestinian civilians," Vershinin said in a Friday statement.

Me

The interesting thing about the first quote is how Russia sees things concerning the ME

This is happening in the immediate vicinity of our borders and directly affects our security interests," Putin is quoted saying

Comment

also good

Comment

Just thinking out loud here...

You don't suppose Daniel 9:27 is the agreement that ends this conflict, do you? Israel enters her (false) "peace and security." Walls and gates come down, and the Temple goes up?

So, that puts Ezekiel:38 in the Tribulation. Any reason why that can't be? We know that God Himself will end that, so I wouldn't think there will need to be a peace treaty.

Okay, what about Isaiah:17? There have been drones coming from Syria, supposedly from Palestinian militias. What if that expands and involves Syria?

We said it earlier; something is different this time. Amir's Telegram reported that 5000 buildings in Gaza have been destroyed or damaged. I wondered if that was a typo, but it stands today. 5000 buildings is a lot! Netanyahu said the next time would bring severe consequences. Protests are expanding around the world. The UN Security Council is meeting behind closed doors. If Jerusalem is not a "cup of trembling" (intoxication) for all nations now, I don't when it will be.

This country is about to open up. I personally think the stock market is going to explode and people are going to explode from their confinement to travel "to and fro." I think it will be "as in the days of Noah," and people won't notice or care (yet) about the lurking inflation. Everyone just seems to want, "Happy Days are Here Again!" I hear it all over: "Just give me the shot and let me out!"

Then...WHAM!...sudden destruction.

I dunno, I keep coming back to this:
                      The Fig Tree Parable: This generation shall not pass away, till all these things be fulfilled. Matthew 24:32-34

The days of our lives are 70-80 years. (paraphrase) Psalm 90:10

1948 (Israel) + 80 years = 2028. Less 7 years (Tribulation) = 2021.

I want to star, bold, underline, and highlight (lol) that I am not date setting. I believe the season is upon us right now.

The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

quote Flaxen

If Jerusalem is not a "cup of trembling" (intoxication) for all nations now, I don't when it will be.

This time is very different
                        Agree this is the first time missiles have actually hit Jerusalem.
                        This is the first time the entire discussion is around Jerusalem, but importantly the Temple Mount as that is where the battle started.
                        Never mind what is happening as stated in the first post re Jews and Arabs in Jerusalem. The focus has now centered on "the burdensome stone" Jerusalem. Period.

Reminder
                        UAE foreign minister urges ceasefire in Gaza, does not condemn Israel, reaffirms the importance of Abraham Accords and Arab-Israeli peace

Yet he also offered condolences to “all victims” of the recent fighting, both Israelis and Palestinians.
                        Perhaps most noteworthy was that the foreign minister specifically did not “condemn” Israel and offered to “support all efforts” to reestablish calm and quiet.

UAE foreign minister urges ceasefire in Gaza, does not condemn Israel, reaffirms the importance of Abraham Accords and Arab-Israeli peace - All Arab News

'Abrahamic' instead of 'Judeo-Christian'
                        Published on 12-28-2020

The term "Judeo-Christian" has been picked up by the radical Right to frame western values in a way that excludes Muslims, while distancing themselves from politically toxic associations with anti-Semitism.

'Abrahamic' instead of 'Judeo-Christian' - www.israelhayom.com

Please note the site this article came from.

Jared Kushner launches peace institute to advance Abraham Accords

New initiative will promote trade, tourism, and people-to-people exchanges between Israel and Arab countries; Israeli American entertainment mogul Haim Saban among founders

Jared Kushner launches peace institute to advance Abraham Accords | The Times of Israel

Haim Saban-May I suggest you read the section on views and opinions..

In 2020, Saban collaborated with UAE Ambassador to the United States, Yousef Al Otaiba, on a June 12 op-ed addressed to the Israeli public in an effort to halt Israel's planned annexation of parts of the West Bank and create a unified front between the UAE and Israel against the opposing forces of Iran.[49][50][51] Al Otaiba credited Saban with advising him where his op-ed should be placed, when it should be placed and that it needed to be translated in Hebrew.[51] The efforts were purported to have helped pave the way to the August 2020 signing of the Abraham Accords, brokered by United States President, Donald Trump, and normalizing ties between Israel and UAE.[

Haim Saban - Wikipedia

Trump to announce Bahrain next..look at paragraph 3 of tweet - Millennium Weekend Ministries
                        Last edited by SAT; 05-19-2021, 12:04 PM.

Comment

SAT, those headlines/articles are incredible. Thank you so, so much for all your hard work at compiling and posting them. Wow, just wow how things have turned in the direction of we are one." There's even a TV commercial with that line as its jingle.

Forgive me, all, for my comment about the vaccine. I meant only to emphasize the desperation I hear about getting back to normal. I believe the decision to accept or refuse the shot is sacrosanct.
                          The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

No problem Flaxen

Vaccine??
                            Just something some may want to keep an eye on

A plant-based COVID-19 vaccine from a GlaxoSmithKline alliance with Medicago shows strong antibody response

A plant-based COVID-19 vaccine from a GlaxoSmithKline alliance with Medicago shows strong antibody response - MarketWatch

Comment

Quoting Flaxen
                              There's even a TV commercial with that line as its jingle.

Same up here. When I watch European TV I see the same message

When I posted in the thread
                              Trump to announce Bahrain next..look at paragraph 3 of tweet - Millennium Weekend Ministries

about the Abraham Houses I got curious and found even in the little city where I live they have opened a center to teach about all the religions and of course the message is "we all worship the same God we just do it in our own way" was there. I would suspect they have been quietly opening up all over the free world in every little nook and corner.
                              The reason they can have a cross prominently in the "House" in UAE.

Satan wants to be worshipped by all

Rev 13
                              4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

it isn't until

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

He wants to be worshipped and marks those that will bow to him.
                              Last edited by SAT; 05-19-2021, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X