No announcement yet.

Covid spike protein attacks vascular system on a cellular level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not entirely new "knowledge." And if you read the list of contributing researchers and where they are located it is primarily out of China. Color me a cynic but I don't trust much that comes out of China in the way of "information" since this virus originated in China. Some would argue that it was created in China. Just keep taking your D3 and Zinc which act to "harden" the outside of the cellular structure.

Comment

what is D3 ???

Comment

Hi Lewis...D3 is a vitamin.
        A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
        A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

D3 is a form of Vitamn D

Comment

please share the source that Zink and D3 help resist this virus... thankyou

Comment

There is a ton of info out on the Net about Zinc and Vitamin D3 being excellent defenses against any invading pathogen, not just COVID (or other viruses). I've been taking both as a supplement for years...and now not only take Vit C but take two, 1500mg extended release (6 hour) so I have a many-hour dose of it, since it is very water soluble. My sister takes it for 24x7 coverage...I've not done that but if I start to feel a virus coming on (head cold or whatever) I probably would do that.

Comment

I do fruit every day...I would think that would have lots of natural Vit C ? Could that be better than the chemical stuff ??
                I cannot do D as that messes up the gopher & rat poison I take daily.......
                anyway I had though that zinc was only put on the bottom of boats?

Comment

Vitamin D is essential to good health. To the point where if you have annual blood work done they check to see what your blood level is. D3 is something I've taken for at least 10 years, 5000 units a day. D3 is not the same or a replacement for Vitamin C. Zinc is an essential mineral that most people don't get nearly enough of. D3 is not stored in the body so it needs to be taken daily. Having taken organic chemistry I can assure you that regardless of how many oranges you eat your body won't know or process the Vit C any differently. It all breaks down to it's basic chemical components. I was a huge fanatic on natural vitamins for a long long time. Then I took Organic Chemistry in college. Now I know it's mythology.
                  Andy is correct. There is plenty of research out on the net, has been for a year on the efficacy of both Vit D and Zinc as protective factors for your cell walls not just against Covid but other things. It helps build your immune system.

Comment

Concerning the D3, my husband’s dr had him double up on it, even though he’s outside most of the time. We both take 5000 units twice a day...along with zinc, (not too much) and 1,000 units of vitamin C, twice a day, also recommended by the dr. I hear now that magnesium is also beneficial. That’s something I’ve been taking for years along with other vitamins.
                    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
                    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Dr. Peter McCullough, vice chair of internal medicine at Baylor is one doctor who has come up with a Covid treatment protocol that includes vitamin D3 and zinc. To read the protocol and his personal experience with Covid, read HERE.

And to watch an eye-opening interview with Dr. McCullough regarding vaccine deaths, go HERE. 32 minutes, but my mouth was hanging open by the end.
                      The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Thanks Flaxen for the links. I’ll check them out after church today.

just one source of many on Vitamin D2, D3

https://www.webmd.com/diet/foods-high-in-vitamin-d3

Issachar
                        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Frustrating! Flaxen, the download link at your second link has been censored! UGH! Now I know it’s true. Do you have it downloaded?

Issachar
                          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Thx for info on D2 and D3, Issachar! Helpful.

Comment

Issachar, try this from Rumble.

https://rumble.com/embed/vdxq21/?pub=4

ETA: It looks like Rumble embedding isn't supported, but that link should take you to the video. If it doesn't, let me know, and I'll try something else.
                              Last edited by Flaxen; 05-09-2021, 11:58 AM.
                              The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Working...
                              X