A really dark question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A really dark question

was the virus released to sell the vaccine???
    We all know it takes many $ millions to come up with new vaccines...this one has all the earmarks of intensive research, possibly over a long time...
    We know this pandemic likely was carefully planned... if so, the availability of this vaccine had to have been planned as well.. A vaccine eventually intended to kill most of humanity...
    Remember the Georgia guide stones?
    see wiki as well
    https://www.wired.com/2009/04/ff-guidestones/

Would not surprise me one bit if they were hoping/betting on a lot more REAL deaths worldwide.
    Again, Georgia Guidestones.
    1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Comment

#10 .. $tupid. They believe/promote ONLY evolution. If they actually believe it, then they have to know that mankind is just another part of nature as well as what he does. So ya, we have to make room for ourselves too apparently.

#7 YES! (I decide!)

Issachar

The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

#1 If they want nature to happen, then don’t interfere with what nature does.

But then, interfering is what mankind does. Kind of like bevers; get rid of them .. they change the natural cousre of streams and the lay of the land. Shame on them!

Of course, this is all foolishness which can only run in endless circles.

I think I’ll do the route that makes sense .. follow the Creator and do what He says because it’s guaranteed that He will do what He says.

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Wow this is the first I've heard of the GA Guidestones that I can recall. I just read the whole story at Lewis' link. Bizarre to say the very least.

Comment

Search WeDG, GH for guidestones. You’ll find a couple surprises there

Issachar

Comment

Yes, we've been following this for quite some time.
              What I posted (the 10 points) came from Wikipedia on the subject but Lewis' link is much more interesting.
              They are so blazon about it, ya know? They advertise what they want to do - openly.

Comment

Wow, brother Lewis.
                Have you watched JD from 4/18?
                Around 52 min in he absolutely alludes to this very thing..."COVID-19 was manufactured FOR the vaccine" not the other way around.

Comment

Yes I posted it
                  it all makes sense doesn't it?
                  todays vaccine is imho part one of a two part attack, much like the worst two agent nerve gas... Each part separately is harmless, but put them together and they kill you...
                  I suspect that virus agent part two will act the same way...

Comment

Just glancing at this at work but this all sounds so wonderful! Not.

We’re in some mighty weird days.

Issachar

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                      Wow, brother Lewis.
                      Have you watched JD from 4/18?
                      Around 52 min in he absolutely alludes to this very thing..."COVID-19 was manufactured FOR the vaccine" not the other way around.
                      I saw that too, and it was like near the end of one of Agatha Christie's mysteries or something where suddenly everything ties together and makes sense after a long time of not.
                      My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
                      Please print, pass on these items:
                      http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
                      http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

Working...
                      X