Israel Today ... Messianic Jews oppose vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel Today ... Messianic Jews oppose vaccine

The article is a pushback about Messianic opposition to the "vaccine"... Totally ignoring the fact that the CCCP virus is NOT a vaccine in the traditional sense...It messes with a bodies RNA and your bodies at the cellular level... No one knows what the consequences will be, however imho it just could be a satanic attempt to kill all the Jews in Israel...
    https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/r...plot-of-satan/

There is push back against the vaccines everywhere. The non mRNA vax by J&J is on hold because of blood clotting issues. They are now saying that the Moderna and Pfizer vax may need an annual follow-up. People who have had both in the series of shots have also died of Covid. So really. Why bother?

Comment

At work. Minutes ago, literally, I was looking at a box of masks we sell. It says, “can cause cancer and reproductive harm.”

Issachar, does believe that the virus is a real thing, but NOT what they’re doing because of it.
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorify Him View Post
        There is push back against the vaccines everywhere. The non mRNA vax by J&J is on hold because of blood clotting issues. They are now saying that the Moderna and Pfizer vax may need an annual follow-up. People who have had both in the series of shots have also died of Covid. So really. Why bother?
        Not to mention ppl are still doing all they were before - "social distancing" (oxymoron) and masks, even if they've been injected with the serum (I refuse to call it a vaccine as it is not)...so, as you said, why bother?

Comment

Working...
        X