Equality Act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equality Act

Franklin Graham has asked for prayer about this piece of legislation that has potentially serious ramifications for our society. Time to take a stand...on our knees!

Urgent Prayer Alert

Equality Act Update

H.R.5 - Equality Act
    The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

It’s now in the Senate’s hands. Praying that they squash this evil piece of legislation.

Comment

This thread is the meat of what I touched on in Lewis’ “firefox browser” thread.

Something to always keep in mind in the midst of the (words fail to convey here) intense disruption of God’s designed order, is that the real target of the enemy is God and His people. Literally, the real target ..

The billions of people that think that they want this reordering of the planet into some imagined utopia, are in actuality, the unwitting tools of the enemy to create a place they will not be able to tolerate. They will hate it and want to go back but they will find out that what they considered a global construction project was actually a global destruction project that included burning all crossed bridges. There is no going back.

One concern I have is for Christians that are spending time figuring out what we can do to reverse this ‘project’ instead of using the time to think through having God’s wisdom to navigate through what is already here/happening, how to get the gospel out through less and less available means and also developing ways by seeking God’s will, to still meet .. to still gather. The vise is closing. But we must be about our Father’s business til the rapture. It’ll be hard to do that if our time and resources are spent on reversing what God told us through His prophets. Prophecy will be fulfilled and indeed, is being fulfilled.

It is perfectly normal to observe and think/say, “well, that’s not right; that’s not fair”, because it’s not right; it’s not fair. It is difficult to imagine, having grown up in the West, and most (all?) of us here started that at least six decades ago, gathering together, worshipping God, praying, lifting up one another, meeting one another’s needs, reading His Word, going out into the world with the gospel, under far less than ideal circumstances, but our heretofore ideal circumstances are not necessary for us to function. It is by His Spirit and Truth that we function.

Acts 17:
      For in him we live, and move, and have our being; ...

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
      X