Prophetic Implications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prophetic Implications!

I really hope we all remember to read the amazing headlines Lamb&Lion posts on our WeNT page!

Right at the top of today's page - first several entries are "BOOM" articles, especially the first couple.

We all knew that Biden being in office would create near-panic in the M.E. and we also knew that this could be a huge reason why God allowed him to take office - to catapult us right into the end of the End Times.
    Last edited by Andy; 03-06-2021, 11:06 AM.

I admit I’m guilty of going right past the daily news updates, mostly because I automatically go directly to this section. Is it possible to have the news headlines posted right here and kept at the top of the page? That way, we’ll see it as part of the discussion. I think we may have done that in the past...not sure.
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

“catapult” .. good word here Andy.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

I thought I saw a thread here about the pope’s Middle East visit, but not finding it.

So I’ll post a link about it here since I believe it certainly has prophetic implications. Nice thread title Andy. We can put almost everything in here.

Seriously though, the pope’s meeting in Iraq, home to ancient babylon and it’s most evil ziggurat of Babel, was about the usual, “let’s all live together happily ever after” and “we’re all god’s children.”

Then .. they went to Ur. I find that the most interesting part of the visit. Yes, where Abraham was born as they point out, BUT, also Ur is where God called Abraham, and subsequently “His people”, to come OUT OF.

I have no doubt that these men have good .. probably very good, intentions but that’s actually the problem: doing that which is right, in their own minds. That’s an important phrase in God’s Word; at the time, people are doing what THEY think is right. That’s the same old repeat that has dominated the history of the world since the fall when Adam and Eve did that which seemed right to them. Then that is followed by what I call the sewing together of fig leaves .. “well, ya .. but ..”

https://www.foxnews.com/world/pope-i...cleric-meeting

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Babylon and Ur were / are in Iraq ... yes were eventually overrun for a brief time by Persia...

Comment

First few from today:

IDF updating preparations to strike Iran, ‘ready
            to fight by ourselves’

Mystic Rabbi Reveals Prophecy: “Snow This Month
            a Harbinger of Famine Preceding Redemption”

Israel will not allow Iran to get nukes, Netanyahu
            tells Harris in phone conversation

Let's not fall asleep, brethren. There "SEEMS" to be a lull but I don't think there really is, whatsoever.
            We can't rely exclusively on Amir, JD, Pastor Jack (and whoever else) to keep us updated - WeNT absolutely rocks with her daily feeds!

Comment

Working...
            X