Be Prepared! Coming Ice Age!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Prepared! Coming Ice Age!

And right after I bought shares in warm weather clothing manufacturers!

So .. don’t use climate change as a guide when buying stocks.

https://youtu.be/fyiDwhbwxSs

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Good.
    Can we look for John Kerry in the unemployment line?
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Not hardly gail. No matter the data, the mantra won’t stop. Well, it won’t stop until our Almighty Lord returns.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

And the left is incapable of admitting they are wrong—

Comment

That seems to be a big problem with any unregenerate heart.
          Pretty sure I can recall a few times Mr. Trump was wrong and would never admit it.
          Pretty much every time he opened his mouth to the media he was praising himself and all he had done/accomplished.
          I know, that's "politics" but I'm just making the point that don't think it's a "right/left" issue.

Comment

Andy, when is the last time you can recall anyone on the Left admitting their policies were wrong? It’s all Trump’s fault! I’m fed up with much of the Right as well, but it seems to me that they are tiptoeing around afraid to do anything offensive, etc. Plus, does the Left censure their own like the Right does? Trump has a huge ego. I actually emailed him once and said his ego and pride were not Godly characteristics.

Comment

Working...
            X