Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of crazy stuff I'm trying to verify... the inmates are running the nut house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of crazy stuff I'm trying to verify... the inmates are running the nut house

Reminds me of a sci-fi story where the world ended in a blaze of insanity....
    who could have thought that we would see this much irrational evil thought of as good.....
    Europeans killing old & disabled... babies taken, body parts harvested.... child rape promoted...
    righteous charged with felonies for exposing gross evil... Pastors, Churches terrorized by the state.
    Decentcy, morality decried as hate crimes...
    As scripture denotes, many will say good is evil and evil is good....

Isaiah 5:
    Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

And the speed at which the decline - that's what really gets me.
      My dear mom used to talk about a 'slippery slope' where it comes to moral decline - and I knew what she meant...starts off slow, picks up speed.
      That's definitely what we've been seeing now for the past 10 or so years.

Comment

Proof of the time we are in—

Comment

Working...
        X