China’s Global Takeover Efforts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China’s Global Takeover Efforts

When a nation attacks another, a couple of the keys to a successful win, is to take out communications and limit energy resources.

The Chinese company ... pronounced something like wah-way but I have no clue how it is spelled ... is huge (mildly “behind the scenes”) and I believe, intends to eventually do a takeover of communications via somewhat slow motion; a takeover by attrition.

Then we have the new, not exactly elected, administration doing all they can to make the Untied States dependent upon communists and Iran (Strait of Hormuz is it?) for much of its energy supply. What could go wrong with that? (Think: seventies oil embargo) All in the name of one of the biggest ever lies (and they know it .. they are not deceived in this regard), climate change. I believe God.

Genesis 8:
    While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.”

So every morning when I get up, I look out the window to make sure that the earth is still here. As of this morning, it’s still here.

So any way, because there’s so much in this 13 minute video, listen carefully (if someone could post it here in place of my link, I’d appreciate it. Can no longer do that with a phone because it won’t let me scroll over to tap the “ok” button .. ) (done, brother - thank you for this informative video! - Andy)

Issachar
    Last edited by Andy; 02-09-2021, 10:43 AM.
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

I really 'love' Ted Cruz. He's been a powerful voice for the sane people in this nation's Senate for a long time.

Comment

Lee Smith on Tucker Carlson last night:

Issachar
      Last edited by Andy; 02-09-2021, 12:52 PM. Reason: Very happy to embed as I prefer ppl not jump to YT directly from WeDG!
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Thanks Andy and double that if you’ll do the second one too. Everything to post video with my iPhone used to work, but a change somewhere broke that.

Comment

Working...
        X