PRAYERS for the Saints!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRAYERS for the Saints!!!

We need to be PRAYING for the protection of the Saints!
    Feel free to pass this along to anyone that would be willing to pray. I have removed the name of the individual but please know: He is a trusted brother in Christ that lives in one of our ultra-liberal states. I know he didn't make this up!

I was verbally assaulted threatened by what I think was a demonically indwelt person late last night...
    I have experienced this before...
    I was sitting before my computer and suddenly a rough rasping voice outside my window spoke up saying my name that they knew I was there and that I was sitting in my chair...

No way he/she/it could have physically seen me....
    Anyway, prayers for protection needed...
    Thank you...
    I believe this is just the beginning of what is coming. One could say that this is one of those "could" or "might" but I don't think so.
    We know persecution is coming!

The facists are shutting down conservative voices everywhere and a huge percentage of those are Christians. It is now Blatant! They aren't even trying to hide it anymore and the new "leader" isn't even "installed" yet....I use that word on purpose. Pray for one another. Put on the armor of God.

Comment

Praying, Andy.
      The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

I am praying also.

Comment

Praying that all Christians be protected from Satan and his demons' attacks by the blood of Jesus. May the holy angels be sent by our Lord as a hedge of protection around each Christian during this perilous time we are now in.

Comment

Working...
          X