• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China War - 3-4 Years?

So say some Brits.

https://youtu.be/MQBDpH86tSo

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

I will not be surprised if China launches a war against the West. By that I mean a visible war. Communism has already been at war against the U.S./West for some decades. Kruchev said he’d defeat the U.S. without firing a shot. Their plan is first, infiltration. They’ve more than accomplished that.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Nigel Farage is about the most intelligent man in the UK, or at least he doesn't have his head stuck in the sand. The Western mind refuses to wrap it's collective head around the fact that the Chinese mentality is very different than traditional Western thinking. They have not changed in centuries. The book "The Hundred Year Marathon: China's Secret Strategy to Replace America" by Michael Pillsbury is a MUST read if you really want to grasp modern day China. Pillsbury is probably the leading Western authority on China, not just in theory but in years spent in China. Ultimately they seek global domination and believe that it is their "right and destiny."

President Trump was the first American president to fully grasp what the Chinese are up to and their plans to achieve it. I am convinced that they played a role in the massive election fraud. Joe Biden is their guy. The reasons are obvious.

Comment

Have to wonder if other Presidents knew exactly what China is up to, and were either too weak to dare to stand up or (at worst) are on board with them.
        Trump is a rare breed: A multibillionare that's also a Patriot, versus part of the globalist/elitist.

Comment

Have to wonder if other Presidents knew exactly what China is up to, and were either too weak to dare to stand up or (at worst) are on board with them. From Andy. Or possibly getting blackmailed and bribed as well...

Comment

Originally posted by SueC View Post
            Or possibly getting blackmailed and bribed as well...
            Right, pointing back to the first part of my statement - too afraid to stand up to them (the blackmailed part - bribed? Not easy to bribe a billionaire!).
            China threatened Trump/the US, too - Trump blew them off.
            Why?
            IMO, because Trump knows international finances better than any previous Pres and knew he had the upper-hand in any trade-war.
            Will that continue to hold?
            Hard to say - China doesn't go down easily.

Comment

Thx Andy! He is certainly a huge frustration to so many with devious plans

Comment

Indeed he has.
                He, along with all of the praying believers throughout the world, are a real "restraint" to the floodgates of evil that are just waiting to unleash on this unsuspecting world.
                Whether he's a believer or not is almost irrelevant to this situation. Certainly, if he is, having him disappear along with the VP and millions of others would have an instant effect. if he's left behind but the VP and others disappear - it'll still wipe out the US from being a player.

Comment

I’ve read that he had surrounded himself with “Christian” advisors that preach false doctrines. If so, we need to pray that he is given discernment and God will place true hearted people in his circle.

Comment

I have heard both Mike Pence and Mike Pompeo literally preach from a pulpit and I sure heard NOTHING wrong with what they said.
                    We need to be careful of Christians that throw stones at other Christians.
                    I'm not saying conclusively either way but do know what I heard with my own ears, coming from their mouths, so I trust that more than second-hand info. Especially if it was someone making vague accusations.

Comment

No, I was referring to Paula White. I’ve read she has very unscriptural doctrines.

Comment

OH, her...I forgot he has her in his 'inner circle' of spiritual advisors.
                        Yes, she's bad news.
                        I found it odd he picked her when he has the likes of Jack Hibbs and a few other names in that circle. Perhaps he wants variety, idk.

Comment

Paula White came out of Bishop T.D. Jakes church originally. She considers him her spiritual father. I'm familiar with her but I don't think she is doctrinally off the rails when it comes to the essentials of the faith. I think the president originally chose her because he is comfortable with women. He's always promoted women in his businesses. And of course he has Robert Jeffries, the Baptist pastor among others.

Comment

Working...
                          X