I was on Blog Talk Radio this evening interesting program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was on Blog Talk Radio this evening interesting program

One of my former pastors friend's has a nationwide internet radio program... Very interesting topics... tonite I was interviewed on what is coming next in our country... bascally I told him that if Trump somehow wins our country and the world may get a brief reprieve... however, if the Bidenistas get in, Our country and the world is going repidly down the rabbit hole of government encouraged terror, revolution and into the tribulation period..... That the Rapture is indeed imminent in the marxist left gets into power....
    I expect our country to break up and real civil war between the central government and our midwestern states....
    However I said that imho if the Rapture happens first, most of the good people who grow the food and transport it will be gone, with no one to feed the marxist mobs... One topic was the reinacting of the Genesis ch6 nephilim pretending to be UFO aliens as part of the coming great deception... ""as in the days of Noah, so now" the scripture says I talked about...
    One troubling thing though was the question of "are the Jews responsible for this present crisis" I had to explain that no, only a tiny minority of Jews are the NWO leaders involved in this marxist plan...........
    This guy occasionally calls me up with no warning to spend an hour on his program!!! But its allways challenging often difficult, but at least the truth is getting out there...

And no, I'm having a senior moment and dont remember the shows name... be patient, it will come back to me!!!
    Yes, Joseph Gibson "The Republic" ultra hard core nationalist... with only some Christian descernment...
    You will not like some of what is said on his channel, especially some of his guests,,, which I will not debate btw!!! I could not find his program recordings...
    Last edited by lewisb; 01-01-2021, 10:31 AM.

Lewis, you certainly are active on so many fronts spreading the Gospel!

Comment

Working...
    X