Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Uses Impoundment Control Act to Demand Payments Increase to $2,000

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...0_3635100.html

President Donald Trump used the Impoundment Control Act of 1974 in a bid to increase the stimulus payment amount to $2,000 and remove “wasteful spending” from the relief bill.

Trump signed the relief bill, which was attached to an omnibus spending measure, on Sunday evening.
    Don't get me wrong, I think sending thousands of dollars in 'free money' to people whether they need or ask for it or not is a bad idea...but I'm glad he's going to try to stop the wasteful spending and perhaps thereby offset some of what he's sending to Americans.

I think that he believes getting rid of all the ridiculous spending in that bill, that it would definitely offset what he wants to send to citizens.

As you know, I am not a fan of creating money out of thin air. That is inflating the money supply big time. They’re not talking about a couple of billion dollars, but multiple trillions!

A little example of what one trillion dollars is:

Start spending one million dollars everyday .. 7 days a week, every month, when Jesus was bodily on the earth, as of now, you would still have another 720 YEARS to go to spend one trillion.

Now, giving people and small business, money: what to do? The government, on the advice of fauci, a flip-flopping non-researcher and WHO, shut down most everything. Well, most .. notably NOT The Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart, Meijers, etc. It is small business that the government actively discriminated against ignominiously.

I believe that Trump’s thinking is to save the businesses and workers so that should this craziness pass, They’ll be there to kick right in and resume a healthy economy.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
    X