No announcement yet.

Does the vaccine really change our DNA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the vaccine really change our DNA?

Pretty eye-opening.
    https://www.brighteon.com/d4c80a36-2...5-f4f7850d3cc3

She does drop the "s-bomb" but this is pretty informative, if it is as she says. She comes across as a bit alarmist but - if true, is this the proof they're trying to mess with our DNA?
    Dunno, I'm not a scientist.

OH MY!!
    https://www.brighteon.com/5c04f174-f...2-14ec6cc2df68

(sure hope she's okay)

Comment

Yes, she is fine. She had an episode of syncope.
      Originally posted by Tiffany Dover
      I have a history of having an overactive Vasovagal response. If I have pain from anything, hangnail or stub my toe, I can just pass out,” said Dover...I feel fine now and this is, I have passed out probably six times in the past six weeks,
      https://wdef.com/2020/12/18/medical-...covid-vaccine/

Yeah, probably not the best choice to receive the vaccine on camera.
      The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

The vaccine does not change our DNA. Some time ago, and I believe it was here (and I believe I'm remembering the content correctly), a video was posted of a husband and wife team of evangelists where the wife was a scientist, and she said the technology to produce a gene altering vaccine simply does not exist.

It is true that the AstraZeneca vaccine contains material from a line of cells that originated from an aborted baby in 1973. That's reason enough for me not to receive the AZ vaccine, but the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines do not contain that material. Personally, I still have plenty of questions and concerns, enough to put me off receiving it until...well, honestly I hope the Rapture happens first.

That being said, mRNA vaccines do not alter DNA. They have been described as being somewhere between a dead vaccine and a live vaccine. They are a new technology. In short,

Originally posted by Brent Stockwell, Columbia University biology and chemistry professor,
        MRNA vaccines work by introducing a messenger RNA molecule into your body, which causes cells to produce a protein that resembles one of the viral proteins that make up SARS-CoV-2.
        Originally posted by Dr. Dan Culver, a pulmonologist at Cleveland Clinic
        This cannot change your genetic makeup,” he said. “The time that this RNA survives in the cells is relatively brief in the span of hours. What you are really doing is sticking a recipe card into the cell making protein for a few hours
        https://apnews.com/article/9340521654

I also came across this article, written by an author at Harvard University, explaining how mRNA vaccines work. It's pretty straightforward and easy to understand.

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/20...treat-disease/
        Last edited by Flaxen; 12-21-2020, 04:30 PM. Reason: Corrected the quotes

Comment

Fascinating info, Flaxen - thank you.

Yes, the Gilbert's but... Sharon Gilbert's microbiology education was years ago, and I have to wonder what Gates was talking about. I know, he's not a scientist, but I believe the "big tech" companies and individuals such as he, are very much in cahoots with cutting-edge medical technology.

Comment

Sharon Gilbert? What am I missing?

Comment

The vaccine does not change our DNA. Some time ago, and I believe it was here (and I believe I'm remembering the content correctly), a video was posted of a husband and wife team of evangelists where the wife was a scientist, and she said the technology to produce a gene altering vaccine simply does not exist.
              Pretty sure you're referring to Derek and Sharon Gilbert of Skywatch TV. I recall posting a vid where they address this question and her saying it wasn't possible.

Comment

Oh! LOL. Went right over my head. whoosh. I just looked up their channel, and yes, that's the one I meant. Thanks, Andy.

Comment

Trust me, sister - that's usually ME that's having "WHOOOOOSH" right over my head!

Comment

As someone with an undergrad Science degree who took all the classes in microbiology, organic chem etc. that the Pre Med students did, I think people walk a slippery slope by thinking they understand a lot of this. You can't just look something up on Wikipedia--which is totally unreliable--and think you know something. I've been suspicious of this vaccine from the beginning and done lots of research on it. No it does not contain tissue from aborted babies. You can get fetal cells from umbilical blood during a natural full term child birth. I've known this for years and worked in a hospital that was part of some early cancer research using stem cells from umbilical cord blood.
                    The technology has changed so much over the years, our knowledge base of DNA RNA and biochemistry are at such a mind blowing level now that unless a person has kept up with it in an academic setting they are almost illiterate on the topic these days.
                    Bill Gates is into vaccines. Period. And population control as well. None of that has anything to do with this Covid vaccine it is a different issue entirely.

The people with bad reactions all carried Epi Pens which is for a person who is highly allergic to something and can go into anaphylactic shock if exposed to it. This was my sister. She almost died twice from red ant bites and I mean like one tiny red ant. She carried an Epi Pen always.

There isn't any actual way any of these vaccines can permanently change your DNA nor do they carry teeny nanobots. I know for a fact that chemists have looked at this and looked for it.

The same way that Vit D3 and Zinc harden your cellular wall against this virus is kind of what this vaccine does but on a longer term basis. So keep taking them both.

For me, I am at the high risk level due to my age. I had a mild case of it early Feb. and was just fine. Will I take the vaccine? Maybe down the road. I am waiting for the non Astra Zenca and non Moderna vax to become available and see how that rolls out. The chemical technology on it is different. I'm going to just sit and wait and watch the science for a few months. The reality is the death rate on this virus is very low even for elderly people now. I don't think there's anything to fear.

Comment

I read online, so can’t be sure it is accurate, that Pfizer was given protection from lawsuits for this vaccine. That, if true, and the speed with which it was rushed through, make me very skeptical. I, too, have a Masters in Nursing degree, but not claiming to be an expert at all. I have been retired for 8 years,and my field of practice was mental health and addictions.

Comment

SueC I've read that as well but apparently the govt. took on the liability and you can read that here. I find the Wall St. Journal trustworthy most of the time.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/people-...se-11602432000

Comment

Thx Glorify Him!

Comment

I read something this morning that says //some data expects// %70 of Israelis will refuse any vaccine...cant post link here...

Comment

Working...
                            X