VUI-202012/01 - More powerful variant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VUI-202012/01 - More powerful variant

And just last night Biden's selection for his replacement for Faucci said the new vaccine will be just as effective against this new variant.
    I laughed when I heard him say that.

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/sites/def...ed-Kingdom.pdf

There's a lot on the 'Net about this but of course, I can't find much from LSM sources.

of course it will be just as effective--- meaning that it won't do anything to stop this virus any more than a flu vaccine will stop the flu!!!
    there are dozzens of varieties of the flu every year, any vaccine is only partially effective against just one strain !!!
    IMHO, the vaccine is about compromising peoples immune system so that millions then billions will die... IMHO, it will also be about rewriting a persons DNA so that they are no longer completely human so they can't be saved...

Comment

I'm unsure about the rewriting of our DNA but for sure, I believe everything we're seeing is a huge push to get our world population down to 500,000,000.
      I can only imagine how gleeful they will be when the rapture takes so many away.

Comment

Lewisb your argument has a fatal flaw, or a few. The Influenza vaccine given yearly is based on a "best guess" of what bug will be going around that year. Sometimes they guess wrong, often they guess wrong. And they are never more than about 60% effective. Completely different from this Covid vaccine. This vaccine has been created to attack one specific virus that had not ever been seen before. It is not going to rewrite anyone's DNA. That is simply untrue, and virtually impossible. Don't believe every conspiracy you read about.

Now you mention rewriting DNA. That is called creating a Chimera. That is an entirely different ball of wax and would have to be done In Utero. Fact. Can it be done? Probably but like all of this chimera stuff that has been done in the past it doesn't live long because it goes against God's order.

Comment

So do you think Bill Gates was pitching a pipe-dream, GH?
          That's what I can't wrap my mind around.
          With CRISPR I would not put anything past the tech companies combining their super deep pockets with willing scientists.

I have to ask, sister - how sure are you that this is still impossible, with today's technology being light years ahead of what it was even 5 years ago?
          To me, anyone that has their schooling and experience more than 5 years ago may not be up-to-date on what is possible now.

Comment

Andy, I certainly don't hold myself out as any expert for sure but I do and always have kept up to date on science mainly because I find it fascinating. I think Bill Gates is a dedicated believer in eugenics because he grew up that way. I also tend to think he's a bit nuts. I have a good friend whose cousin is a chemist or biochemist to be exact and he has worked on part of his vaccine development. She flat out asked him the question about the DNA and he told her that they had looked at and investigated that possibility and found nothing. Insofar as Gates goes, we do know that the vaccine "may" cause infertility in both men and women for a while. How long that lasts no one knows at this point. Not recommended at all for pregnant women. Gates developed an operating system called Windows and he didn't do it alone. It is my understanding the man cannot even write code so that certainly says something. Since I have no plan to get this vaccine any time in the near future, I would just have to say time will tell. That's the thing that most disturbs me about the speed on this, sometimes side effects take quite some time to show up. So I guess we will all wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorify Him View Post
              Andy, I certainly don't hold myself out as any expert for sure but I do and always have kept up to date on science mainly because I find it fascinating. I think Bill Gates is a dedicated believer in eugenics because he grew up that way. I also tend to think he's a bit nuts. I have a good friend whose cousin is a chemist or biochemist to be exact and he has worked on part of his vaccine development. She flat out asked him the question about the DNA and he told her that they had looked at and investigated that possibility and found nothing. Insofar as Gates goes, we do know that the vaccine "may" cause infertility in both men and women for a while. How long that lasts no one knows at this point. Not recommended at all for pregnant women.
              I wonder if the bolded part jumped out at anyone else like it did me.

This wold be the most logical way to assist in population control for them. As for the Tribulation, if it's that close, it answers questions I've had in prayer about children born during the Tribulation. Perhaps there will be very few if any. (God coud supernaturally bless Israel despite the vaccine.)
              My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
              Please print, pass on these items:
              http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
              http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

Thank you, sister!
                I've wondered if God would ever allow man to have that level of control over our DNA.
                I'm not saying He won't but I am glad to know that this "vaccine" isn't going to be their first attempt at it.

Yes, Doug, that did jump out at me and I wonder just how long this infertility will last. Talk about fitting right in to the globalist agenda - population control (and reduction).

Comment

Congratulations brothers Doug Fowler and Andy! You hit the jackpot. That little piece of it concerns me far more than our DNA somehow being changed. And it does bother me that nobody seems to "mention" this little tid bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X