That "fist pound" on the month of November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That "fist pound" on the month of November

While this perhaps more accurately should be in the "dreams/visions" thread, I think what I have to say needs a discussion of it's own.

On Nov 30 my brother sent me an email that said, "Well, we're at the end of Nov and nothing really happened. Seems that particular dream of Pastor Dana wasn't accurate."
    I had thought about that and my first answer to him was a bit lame.
    However...
    As I continued to think about it something really hit me.

What if that fist pounding was God's ANGER at the most egregious, widespread fraud at the highest levels of our government, in all of American history?
    We know from the O.T. that He can be ANGRY (wrath - strong word in the original!) and not unleash judgment as His grace seeks the sinner to repent but...we know if that sinner refuses then judgment comes.

What do y'all think?
    I'm not trying to put validity to the dream - just thinking that this MIGHT be what it was about...knowing full well it could just have been a bizarre dream and nothing else.

well, yes, the other thread.... anyway, though, totally unknown what if anything the pounding means.... it has been obvious a long time that the communists were going to lie cheat steal and continue the violence around election time...

the really sad thing is the clueless delusion of the liberals as to what communism is...

Comment

I've thought about all of this, probably too much. I just in the last week heard a powerful sermon on the wrath of God. It's real. We had prayer chains, prayer marches, days of fasting and so on leading up to the election. And here we sit a month later with the whole thing unresolved and most likely it will be in favor of Biden because the Judicial system is rotten to the core we now see. The oft repeated line "If my people who are called by my name will HUMBLE themselves....repent etc." OK so a lot of people repented. This is a good thing. One thing that I do not see in the Body of Christ, finger pointing back at me, is humility. I know from sad personal experience that if you/we don't root out all the hidden pride within the Church we aren't touching the heart of God. Does the average American Christian even grasp humility? Perhaps as long as we sit rich (by 3rd world standards which is most of the world's population), fed, warm and safe can we even grasp a humble life where God is truly All In All. Jesus will return for a Bride without spot or blemish. And we all know if we've studied the OT very much that God will stop at nothing to get our attention because he loves us so much. Whatever we might suffer here on earth is nothing in light of eternity and its glory.

Comment

Two things I see here, Andy -

Originally posted by Andy View Post
        What if that fist pounding was God's ANGER at the most egregious, widespread fraud at the highest levels of our government, in all of American history?
        Would God, our God, really pound His fist? Anger, you bet! But "Fist Pounding" - I'm not so sure He'd resort to such an emotional display, before he exacted some punishment on the offending person/persons.

Originally posted by Andy View Post
        We know from the O.T. that He can be ANGRY (wrath - strong word in the original!) and not unleash judgment as His grace seeks the sinner to repent but...we know if that sinner refuses then judgment comes.
        Absolutely! I read this just this morning in Deuteronomy. God does not unleash his judgement until He gets to the point that He is certain that there are no more persons that will get saved. (Of course, Deuteronomy doesn't talk about getting "Saved" but the concept is the same.)

(And please everyone, let's not turn the statement about ". . . He is certain. . ." into a into another hashing over of predestination. Thank You.)

I've had some major changes in the way I see some of this whole last 9 months events, today. Maybe I'll float some of it later.

Comment

Dunno, Plumbob. I recall God being very visual in the way He demonstrates Himself sometimes - and it would seem He uses visuals that the people of the current time can relate to. So - yes, I can see a fist pounding a month to indicate His severe displeasure.

Comment

We know from the New Testament that God was also very angry! He unleashed His righteous wrath upon our holy Lord, Jesus Christ, in our stead.

Comment

Well floating this into the NT I surely recall one very angry Jesus flipping tables with a whip outside the Temple. I'm pretty sure it isn't a recorded fact but it makes sense that He would have had multiple conversations with these people prior to "losing it." I know the outrage I feel over abortion and now infanticide. If I an unholy human feel that I cannot begin to imagine what a 3 Times Holy God must experience when he looks at this nation that normalized this and then took it all over the world. You do realize America led the world in abortion and took it around the world. Something I've only come to know recently.

Comment

Working...
              X