Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2020 election took place under a Trump-declared “National Emergency”

Disclaimer:
    "WeDG has been made aware of a potential major breakthrough in the ongoing election saga. We do not generally rely on the source of this, however. If we see any development that looks as if this may come to pass, we'll share the material we have. But, because we do not want to be thought of as a site that hosts hysterics, we'll keep it quiet for now.

What You can do, is continue to Pray for our leaders."
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-...emergency.html

This was PM'd to me by someone that doesn't post often. As stated in the disclaimer, I generally reject Natural News as a source but within that article is a direct link to the Executive Order so it would seem that at least some of what's in this article is true.

Wow...this is getting REALLY crazy.

Okay then, here are some dates to help those of us *cough* who would like all to be revealed, like, yesterday:

December 8th - "Safe Harbor" Federal deadline. States are supposed to have contested elections resolved and certify the results.

December 14th - Electoral College meets and votes.

December 18th - 45 days after the election - The deadline for assessing foreign interference as stated in the president's Executive Order.

January 6th - Joint Session of Congress counts the votes and declares the results. Objections can be made as a state's votes are announced, and if that happens, the session recesses, separates, and debates the objections for up to two hours, at which point the objections are accepted or rejected. Both houses would have to accept the objections to exclude the contested votes.

January 20th - Inauguration Day. Yeah, I know we all know this one, lol.
    The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

There is also other info related to the election from the same source... which cannot be shared without outside verification... as these people do tend to color outside the lines

also
      i need to point out I read info that Dominion has ties to China Venezuela and other such delightful people...

Comment

Scytl has put out a statement. It includes:
        The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else.
        HERE
        The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

This is quite interesting.

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Well well well. Chavez was a communist. His election as president of Venezuela was shocking at the time. Being from Miami, I had many Venezuelan friends who couldn't believe it. These are breath taking allegations. Worse than I had imagined. However at this time with Antifa and BLM being essentially "untouchable" for whatever bizarre reason, I believe almost anything and she has great credentials and credibility. Oh, the article Andy linked to....I was going to share it as a private message to a Facebook friend. It would not allow me to do it. At all. I got a message that said.....instantaneously, "this violates our community standards." If Zuckerberg doesn't want it out there I have to believe it's true.

And there is this. Excellent breakdown on how this will go. I am so grateful that God gave our Founders such amazing wisdom and foresight

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...raudsters.html
            Last edited by Glorify Him; 11-15-2020, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Yes, GH, one way around censorship is to copy a link or video to a web site you set up just for that purpose... then send your friends there... another way is to avoid certain "key Words" the censor computers look for...

Comment

Most people can figure out when you give a link like this:

https://www.SampleDomain(DOT)com
                (Don't try to click that!!)

This gets around censor software and folks know what to do with that. It won't get as many clicks bc it takes an extra couple steps and some don't know how, others are too lazy - but those that really want to see the content will do what they have to.

Comment

Thank you Andy. I really hadn't thought about that!

Comment

Working...
                  X