Lou Dobbs/Sidney Powell Interview. Prayers are Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou Dobbs/Sidney Powell Interview. Prayers are Needed

The video is short, about 8 1/2 minutes.

I didn't know who this woman was, but she is a former federal prosecutor. I hope with every fiber of my being that this is not just more talk that goes nowhere. If the information alluded to here is false, she is going to look very foolish, and if it's true, it's even darker out there than we imagined. Either way, Lord, protect her and have mercy on this nation.

11/13/2020
    Last edited by Flaxen; 11-14-2020, 02:42 PM. Reason: Added the date.
    The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

I watched the interview earlier in the day and I’m praying that it’s all true, because if it is..,look out!
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Ha! Just posted this in another thread (2020 election .. national emergency) before I made my way down to this thread.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
      X