Vaccine Approved and being released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccine Approved and being released

I don't have a source but watched a live feed from NewsMax with the President announcing it's a "Go".
    Elderly and vulnerable will get it first.
    And the big goal?
    "Get it out to everyone in the world"

Here we go

I'm 72 and in the vulnerable list. Not taking it. I'm a retired RN with a BS who took the same pre-med courses the doc wannabes did. I will give it a year and see what happens. If it's up to Biden's new Covid Czar we won't get it first in America, not even the vulnerable. I've seen him quoted on this in multiple places but I'm too tired to go hunt a link right now so just trust me.

Comment

I'm glad you have that option, sister.
      I'm almost 100% sure that eventually it will become a "condition of employment" for those of us still in the working world.
      My best friend works for American Airlines, and he's already been told that when a vaccine is available it will absolutely be a condition of continued employment to get vaccinated - FULL STOP...no exceptions.

I anticipate that will spread around the nation.

Comment

Yes, the vaccine will be "tested" on the "useless eaters" first... remembering the movie 1984...well, they were about 40 years off...

I am thinking that this vaccine will deliberately compromise peoples immune system so that the following plandemics will kill billions

Just like Revelation said.

Comment

Working...
        X