• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Legal Vote

Got this from a Lou Dobbs guest tonight very useful:

https://everylegalvote.com/

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Very interesting map. Be sure to check out the buttons, with fraud, without fraud and current status.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Just announced that GA Sec. of State is requiring a full hand recount of the entire state!

Comment

I think that this is some interesting data. We’ll see how accurate it is.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mp-biden-lost/

Issachar

Comment

Democrats that were so disgusted at what they were seeing, they're turning states evidence.
          Wow.

Comment

Some examples of fraud in the voting process ..

Issachar

Comment

I got this from a friend who has intelligence connections. I don't use Twitter anymore but if you have the right connections apparently there is some very "enlightening" stuff coming through. This is about the voting machine system. And I haven't seen this before.

https://twitter.com/codemonkeyz/stat...Cp5U-bdoZlNF4M

Comment

That's worth posting here, GH - thanks for passing that along.

What we have learned so far from reading the Dominion Voting System manual:
                1. Votes can theoretically be ignored for individuals if a straight ticket vote is selected. This setting could very welI enable "Repubiican"-style typo fraud. Many complex rules decide how the "straight ticket" option works.
                2. Network Security is very weak since all software access keys use the same cryptographic pair. This gives plausible deniability to whoever potentially decides to mess around with voting settings. It cant be proven who changed a setting since everybody has the same key
                3. Digital certificates are not protected by password, and Dominion user manual explicitly says not to enter a password. This enables potential for bad actors to MITM attack data traveling over network between precinct tabulator and central tabulator.
                4. Cryptic "split rotation" function that features the ability to "force a maximum deviation". There is no definition of a "split rotation", so we cannot know what "force a maximum deviation" means in this instance.
                5. Local IT guys have ultimate power to clandestinely change settings, thus having the ability to potentially alter an entire election. There are no checks and balances or observers of the local IT guy when he accesses machine debug and admin settings. Its unclear if logs exist.
                6. Dominion is a black box with votes ultimately tabulated in a central server system. Who has access to the central server and where is the manual and security reviews of that server software?
                7. Settings could theoretically have been changed during evening downtime on first night of voting. Much easier to change settings on hundreds of machines than to forge thousands of ballots. A couple of people could have done it quickly.
                8. State of Pennsylvania requested semantic changes to the Dominion voting software, possibly to aid in their lawfare efforts. The word "Cast" became "Print", obfuscating the moment when your vote becomes officially cast. For what reason is currently unknown.
                9. There is an option to force the vote scanner to "overrun" a preset amount of ballots EVERY time anybody pauses the scan mid-batch. "Overrun" is undefined. Potential for abuse is high with this function, which was added shortly after 2018 mid-term elections.
                I've started "following" this fella on Twitter and will copy to WeDG if he comes up with any other goods.

Comment

This whole thing is such a mess that the courts could invalidate the votes from several states so that no one gets 270 electoral votes. This would send the final vote into the house of Representitives for the second time in our history.., likely .resulting in a Trump win, as each state only gets one vote...

Comment

Andy said, " I've started "following" this fella on Twitter and will copy to WeDG if he comes up with any other goods." Glad you found it valuable. I'm no programmer but when I read his stuff I couldn't believe how full of holes this software is. I started following him on Twitter too. I continue to pray for God's light to shine into all this darkness.

Comment

Right, GH - I'm no programmer either and certainly don't have the cybersecurity background of some of our members (Shibboleth!) but I have enough knowledge to see a bunch of holes in keeping the voting data secure from tampering.

Comment

Okay, this is encouraging.

This explains how, why and when the Congress would get involved.

Comment

Thanks for that video, Andy.

I do have a question, though. Can anybody provide a link to confirmation that the elections of 1800 and 1824 went to the House because a candidate refused to concede? In 1800 there was a tie because candidates ran individually and not as a a "party" of president/vice president. Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr were elected ultimately, but I can't find anything that Jefferson or J. Adams refused to concede.

The election 0f 1824 went to the House because neither party won a majority of electoral votes. I found mention that Andrew Jackson did at one point threaten to raise up the military because of the close race, but nothing about him or J. Q. Adams refusing to concede. Jackson, too, left Washington willingly, though probably not happily.

In any case, the U.S. Constitution remains on of the greatest documents ever written, and praise God for inspiring and guiding those men who penned it.
                          Last edited by Flaxen; 11-12-2020, 05:09 PM. Reason: typo
                          The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

OK this is the latest on the manufacturer of the software that appears to be easily manipulated. This guy knows stuff:
                            https://twitter.com/joeoltmann/statu...ruW8d_nKSY8e_w

This may also be why Youtube was down for a lot of the time yesterday. Scrubbing the internet.

Also while I was typing this I received this info on Eric Coomer who is a person of discussion in the Tweet I just posted. I'm posting it here to let you see a record of all of his patents. Obviously the guy is trying to disassociate himself.
                            https://patents.justia.com/inventor/...Sm1ZTjKA3aENX0

Comment

BREAKING! Pennsylvania Court RULES for TRUMP! BALLOTS THROWN OUT!!!

Okay, we have two threads going and what I was going to post here is already in the other thread.
                              We need to decide where we're going to post updates to this mess.
                              Last edited by Andy; 11-12-2020, 06:08 PM. Reason: Posted elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                              X