Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid, the Great Reset and 2020 elections

Don’t think that they are unrelated.

time is very limited for me right now, but here is a 4ish minute intro .. from a catholic priest

https://youtu.be/iyig2VznZqk

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Excellent post Issachar and thank you! He is 100% spot on. Heaven help those who do not believe that many of our Roman Catholic brethren do not hear from God. Some hear clearly as does this priest. This is all about the NWO. They hate Trump because he interfered with their agenda which was pushed hard by B. Hussein Obama. Trump was the Disrupter. This is a war in the heavenlies folks. If you have not read the letter by Archbishop Vigano to President Trump, one of two which he wrote this is the latest, I strongly recommend that you do. He clearly sees what is going on and issues a warning. Which sad to say very few Protestant leaders have done. I am not RC but I know many many born again Catholics. So set any bias aside and please read this here
    https://nw-connection.com/a-warning-...ishop-viganio/

Comment

At work so only skimmed for now. Looks very interesting.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Maker of coronavirus test says test is meaningless.

https://needtoknow.news/2020/12/kary...re-meaningless

Issachar

Comment

adding metatags:
          COVID-19
          "COVID 19"
          SARS-COV2
          SARSCOV2
          "SARS-COV 2"

Comment

Working...
          X