Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11/24 the court cases are going up the food chain to the supreme court

Comment

11/25 really good news ... actually he made 3 videos today but this is the latest... great wins all across the country

yes, we are doing a Friday Thanksgiving this year..

and YES, you need to get LL Beans mudder "'Bean boots" . >>
      https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/1240...rm=boots&pos=7
      I remember stopping in at their Freeport Maine store with my mom and dad on the way North to the lake country in the 1950's !!!

Comment

I love Thanksgiving - the only dread is it is the start of the most stressful season.
        I know, y'all have heard it many times from me but - nonetheless, I'd appreciate some prayers.

Comment

Yes, the end of the year commercial / financial rush ... don't forget that people in retail , shipping, and computer tekki types like Bro Andy will have a large workloads very long hours and of course the boss expects it all to be done in an impossibly short time...

some, like myself, had a devestating personal loss on an important midwinter holiday, so the arrival of that day always comes with mixed feelings...

Comment

Thanks for the concern, bro - my tech job will indeed be busy but not because of the season. We just acquired yet another company and our US headcount is doubling - again, plus the center where I work just won a contract that will increase the local team by 12 bodies. That means busy for me.

So blessed to be employed by a company that is RAPIDLY growing, right in the middle of so many businesses struggling and failing.

Comment

Couple of Turley updates:

HUGE Win for Trump in NV as Republicans Set to Control Congress for Next DECADE!!!

PA EXPLODES! Judge BLOCKS Vote Certification as SHOCKING Details of Voter Fraud EMERGE!!!

(Yeah, he's a bit sensational, that's for sure.

Comment

11/26
                we just found out the Turley is a "Christian" however looks like he either does not know anything about Prophecy----OR he may be a "Kingdom now" or "New Apostalic Reformation" person...
                anyway, good interview:

Comment

Somewhere between 680,000 and 1 million votes in PA.
                  This is really good - not conjecture, not someone's analysis - this is a PA Congressman.

Comment

Another video to help people that are confused on why Mr. Trump has started the "transition process".
                    (and much more - this is info-packed)

Comment

11/27 3pm AT noon PT "" cant believe that America looks like a 3rd world country""

Comment

https://www.revolver.news/2020/11/de...-won-election/

Comment

Turley Update

Comment

11/30 Georgia...Turley is Livid about rino republicans in Georgia

Comment

11/30........... another great video blog I've been following

also 11/30

there is even one un-confirmed report that Biden is hearing footsteps behind him, and seeking a way out of jail... maybe even offering to concede the election --- and to rat out his co-conspirators...
                              time will tell...
                              Last edited by lewisb; 11-30-2020, 08:08 PM.

Comment

12/2
                                Trump lawsuit points out 221,000 fake ballots , wants the court to throw them out... which easily gives him the win in Wisconsin...

just now same day

and

just now President Trump--- an hour speech about the voter fraud

Last edited by lewisb; 12-02-2020, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X