No announcement yet.

Conservative election coverage...Trump takes Florida very early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's not the first time we have had to remove that particular space between bit and chute which is why I quickly realized what had happened!!!

Comment

W O W ! !
      (the Wayne County info)
      That's stompin grounds for me as I was born/raised in Detroit/Wayne County

Comment

Well I tried to copy and paste the *****ute link and what I got was a OAN video that will not play. I will say this. My friend with intelligence community connections has said that Biden will not be president long if elected because he will not be able to get a Classified Security Clearance. Perhaps this is the reason why. Kamala who sits on the committee is feeding him intelligence from the briefings which the President has refused to do until he officially/if becomes president elect.

Comment

Epoch times says lots more Trump votes that were not counted, were found on a memory card ...
          Nevada more gross election fraud...15000 votes from outside the state!!!
          Arizona election protections removed!

Comment

So Kamala is breaking national security by feeding intelligence to an unauthorized source.
            Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
              So Kamala is breaking national security by feeding intelligence to an unauthorized source.
              Nice.
              Please don't tell me you're in the least bit surprised brother Andy! LOL

Comment

Not hardly, sister!
                At this point I would submit that the majority (perhaps all) of our regular posters here are rarely surprised at the depth of evil around us.

Comment

My surprise, even though I expected rapidity, is the rapidity.

Issachar, going back to airplane mode again. Will have a GRAND view of Pikes Peak real soon here.
                  The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Foxnews just flashed, "Biden wins Georgia"

Comment

Just read about it. Something like Biden leads by 14,000 votes, after the hand recount. GA Sec of State intends to certify the results.

Comment

The Trump campaign is saying the Media is making false claims about GA. https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3587011.html

Comment

Yep.
                          As was explained in that news brief, a recount is useless if all they do is recount the mail-in because the actual ballot is separated from the voter's name so all they're doing is recounting the same fraudulent votes.

They said another lawsuit will be filed - today (this brief was yesterday) against Georgia.

Comment

11/21 boom or bust ??? in 2021..

Comment

Sky News Australia has been doing good expose reporting
                              today

Comment

11/22 really good news... unless the rapture happens before Christmas,, or maybe even January 20th, Trump will most likely win re-election...The liberals are freaking OUT ! YES

Comment

Working...
                                X