Conservative election coverage...Trump takes Florida very early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see it the other way around, Lewis.
    The Restrainer is pushing back HARD against evil.
    The rapture instantly removes that and the floodgates burst open.
    The US would be so vulnerable - with Pence and Pompeo gone (who knows about Trump besides God) and millions of Americans...the evil side would instantly POUNCE.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
      I see it the other way around, Lewis.
      The Restrainer is pushing back HARD against evil.
      The rapture instantly removes that and the floodgates burst open.
      The US would be so vulnerable - with Pence and Pompeo gone (who knows about Trump besides God) and millions of Americans...the evil side would instantly POUNCE.
      Absolutely! And just how long do you think peace with last in the Middle East if Trump is gone? I tend to guage a lot on Israel. We have been their protector since they became a nation in 1948, and I was born 3 months later. Iran is already pandering to Biden and has increased it's uranium/plutonium output...recognized even by the deaf and dumb nations. If Trump loses and IF big if, the Rapture occurred then all hell will literally break loose. Globally. The Chicoms are ready to pounce on India and Japan...it's a hot global mess without a strong leadership from the US. God is working in this. I have a sense that there will be one more Great Revival before the Rapture. I pray for it daily. No matter how painful this world is to live in, I learned years ago that it is a blink of the eye, my years on the planet, and no matter what I might endure, the saving of one more lost soul for all of eternity is what is primary for God. And he knows right now when that last soul will be saved. Praise God that He loves so unfathomably.

Comment

Thank you for that, GH - I failed to mention what would happen to the M.E. with the US instantly neutralized.
        Israel would truly be completely alone, other than the God she currently rejects.

Comment

Bro Andy said:
          """The US would be so vulnerable - with Pence and Pompeo gone (who knows about Trump besides God) and millions of Americans...the evil side would instantly POUNCE."""

perhaps,,, But God...

Thing is we just really Don't Know the precise nature or timing of the events before the rapture... We could be here "awhile" before the trumpet sounds !!!
          Yes, a Christmas rapture would be awesome... I really don't know if my body will continue to function well enough for me to live normally for several more years... as it is, I rather doubt it...

Comment

I don't think anyone would disagree with that, bro Lewis.
            What I challenged was your statement:

the only bad thing about this good news is that the rapture may have just been put on hold--for 4 more years--- sigh
            That statement has nothing to do with what you just now said. Sure, we can be here a while longer but to suggest that if Trump retains his office that we have to wait for the rapture for 4 years - I couldn't disagree with you more.

Comment

Could be quite a while--not must be !
              anyway, the 11/16 fuss

Comment

Nevada Tosses 153k Ballots?
                Don't know if it's true...judge for yourselves.

Comment

Lots coming out. Biden charged with felony in Ukraine?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SatoshiMe...967772672?s=20

Issachar
                  The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Issachar,,, you have to have a twitter account to see that... can you summerise ???
                    and which Biden is that ?

Back in May Joe Biden was accused of a felony in Ukraine
                    https://justthenews.com/accountabili...listed-alleged
                    Last edited by lewisb; 11-17-2020, 05:00 PM.

Comment

It's a OANN story (One America News Network) and I can't find it on their YT channel nor their home page.

The Twitter feed says:

UKRAINE
                      HAS NOW LISTED JOE BIDEN AS WANTED ON Class A felony charges.
                      But I don't know if that's what the vid says - haven't watched it yet.

Comment

I don’t have twitter account. That link was sent to me. It opened ok for me. It is Joe Biden. The link you posted from May .. does it mention felony? I’ll be able to check it out more thoroughly later.

Issachar
                        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Here:
                          https://www.*****ute.com/video/XM8ZOAw6KIEt/

Comment

Yes you have to type in bit chute {dot} com in your search bar as wedg wont allow that word

Comment

Interesting.
                              I need to find where those are tucked away and revisit the links.

https://www.bit chute.com/video/XM8ZOAw6KIEt/
                              (remove the space)

Comment

That works Andy .. copy, paste and remove space.

Also this from newsmax about Wayne County (Detroit):

https://youtu.be/zMDtOtGFrYg

Issachar

Comment

Working...
                                X