No announcement yet.

Conservative election coverage...Trump takes Florida very early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I pay ZERO attention to any "so-and-so won!" so-called "news".
    In fact, I'm not paying any attention to any of it.
    Evening news-watching is exclusively for the weather - they do at least break for that (thankfully).

Comment

Agreed that this can make you crazy... it all now depends on the lawyers courts to enforce the rule of law

Comment

ok OK OK...I could not help but.....

IF the supreme court rules according to the US constitution, this will void all the illegal ballots and certify Trump as having won the election...

Comment

President Trump Friday evening 11/6

Comment

Monday 11/9
            Trump team goes on the offensive to establish the rule of Law

Comment

Tuesday 11/10... Yes we are still surrounded by Indians...& waist deep in the swamp with gators nibbling on our toes....
              However me thinks I hear the sound of horses and a trumpet in the distance!

anyone still remember that old joke about the Lone Ranger, his indian sidekick Tonto--and all those other
              indians
              ???

Comment

Tuesday 11/10... Yes we are still surrounded by Indians...& waist deep in the swamp with gators nibbling on our toes....
                However me thinks I hear the sound of horses and a trumpet in the distance!

anyone still remember that old joke about the Lone Ranger, his indian sidekick Tonto--and all those Indians ?

Comment

11/11 looks like no one will get 270 votes and the election goes to the house of Representitives... in which case, Trump gets more votes--one vote per state--and wins!!! everything happening before that is a pigs breakfast!!!

Comment

If that's what Turley is saying, I'm quite sure it won't go down that way.
                    Sorry, but he's been highly inaccurate lately (from my perspective)

Comment

Maybe.... we just don't know who will win this race... We do know the final outcome, ( that Jesus wins) but NOT the small details in between today and when we leave in the Rapture...

me thinks I hear the sound of the horses of Elijah's chariot and a trumpet in the distance

Comment

11/12 Penn supreme court voided all ballots received after 8pm election day sending this to the Supreme court...whose choice will likely give Penn electors to Trump... this would; along with North Carolina switch, likely deny Biden his 270 votes....several other states are very close

Comment

And a report too from the declining Fox:
                          https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pen...anged-deadline

Issachar
                          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Manchin (D) keeping the Senate safe?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6208493477001

Issachar
                            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

I don't trust Joe Manchin as far as I could throw him. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

Comment

Friday the 13th
                                Anyway, the state houses are finally stepping up and doing audits of the vote, exposing all the marxist fraud

the only bad thing about this good news is that the rapture may have just been put on hold--for 4 more years--- sigh

Comment

Working...
                                X