• Show
Clear All

• Trumpets Arise!

https://www.trumpetsarise.com

hope this opens

a time and place where believers meet
    blow the shofar

tomorrow Sept 18 6 pm

I found a site on the net and can join at home by going outside and sounding it

shofar on youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYgNFHA22Ws

Thanks, Beelever I bought a shofar too many years ago...Thing its, they are not easy so sound...take lip action simular to a reedless trumpet...maybe I should get lessons somewhere!!!
    Last edited by lewisb; 09-17-2020, 08:40 PM.

Comment

That was sweet
      Come Lord Jesus

Comment

At the 7:57 mark you can hear the shofar sound

Comment

Be encouraged! I can testify that THE trumpet for the Rapture is going to be amazing. A couple of years ago, just as our Sunday service was ending, someone blew a shofar. The sound filled the sanctuary so that I could not tell where it was coming from. Even the pastor looked around, puzzled. Just for a second, I genuinely thought, THIS IS IT, but then I saw a man a few pew rows ahead of me with the shofar. To say that I was disappointed would be a huge understatement, but I now hope to experience it even more than before, if that's possible.
          The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

That would have truly been a disappointment!!

Comment

Originally posted by SueC View Post
              That would have truly been a disappointment!!
              Sue, just between us ladies, I went out to the car and cried my mascara off.
              The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Flaxen, I would have been there with you!!

Comment

Working...
                X