Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can wearing masks actually increase the death rate???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can wearing masks actually increase the death rate???

these people are so incideous!!!
    since masks make it harder to breathe reducing oxygen levels in the blood, reducing the bodies natural defenses... no one seems to be asking the question "can wearing masks actually increase the virus death rate ???"

which is just what the elite want!!!
    A Lewis question...

Actually, there are many, including doctors, talking about this not being good for us. But they are silenced.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

When people question me about wearing a mask outside, my response is God created us to breath oxygen not our CO2.
      Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Yes, Issachar, many doctors don't say what they think.
        Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Originally posted by JudyAnn View Post
          When people question me about wearing a mask outside, my response is God created us to breath oxygen not our CO2.
          AMEN, and again I say AMEN!

And Iss, to you, my Brother, I say AMEN!

Let reason prevail! My Mother, not once ever reminded me to "Wear your mask." She did, however, often remind me to "Wash your hands!"

Comment

Tonight .. local news .. parents suing Governor DeWine about kids having to wear masks to attend school.

Issachar
            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
            X