Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump to announce Bahrain next..look at paragraph 3 of tweet

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/tr...reement-641961

all Muslims coming in peace can worship on the TM at the Al Aqsa Mosque On the Temple Mount and Jerusalem’s other holy sites are open to all peaceful worshippers of all faiths re: the Trump peace plan Jan 2020
    Last edited by cnav; 09-11-2020, 12:54 PM.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/kushne...ans/#gs.fw6sjc

During a phone briefing with reporters after it was announced that Bahrain would follow the UAE in signing a deal with Israel, Kushner highlighted the inclusion of clauses in both agreements, as well as in the Trump peace plan, that affirm Israel’s commitment to allow all Muslims to visit and pray at Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa Mosque.

Kushner, US President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, said Friday that Israel’s control of the holy site has been “distorted by the extremists… to divide people, and they’ve used the fact that the mosque is ‘at risk’ or ‘under attack’ by the Israelis as a way to drive hatred and keep people apart.”

Kushner said that thanks to Israeli “tolerance,” and as a consequence of the Trump administration’s foreign policy in the Middle East, that would no longer be the case.

“Through these agreements, all Muslims throughout the world can travel to Israel whether it’s through the UAE or through Bahrain,” he continued. “Those people will be able to visit the al-Aqsa Mosque and show their friends on Facebook and on Instagram that it’s open, and that Israel’s respectful of their religion,” Kushner said.

The joint statement from Israel, Bahrain and the US that was distributed by the White House on Friday states that “Israel affirmed that… all Muslims who come in peace may visit and pray at the al-Asqa Mosque, and Jerusalem’s other holy sites will remain open for peaceful worshipers of all faiths.”
    Last edited by cnav; 09-11-2020, 06:42 PM.

Comment

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/287075

Bahrain's decision to establish relations with Israel serves the interests of the region's "security, stability and prosperity", Khalid al-Khalifa, a former foreign minister and adviser to the king said Friday.

"It sends a positive and encouraging message to the people of Israel, that a just and comprehensive peace with the Palestinian people is the best path," al-Khalifa tweeted.

Comment

I anticipate Saudi eventually jumping on board and that will be HUGE.
        Truly amazing to see how "Many" nations are aligning themselves with Israel (clearly, they fear Iran more than they hate Israel...for now).

Comment

Tweet from Amir:

A little perspective on the Israeli Bahrain peace deal. Bahrain has a Shiite majority yet the rulers are Sunnis. Iran always looked at Bahrain as it’s 14th province. The deal with Israel is like a finger poked in the eye of the Ayatollahs.
          He includes this excellent map.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ehvf_-1UYAAqr11?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	447879

Comment

Excellent observations and comments (as usual), cnav. Good to see you open up a bit!

Comment

Sorry....this post was above Andy’s post above, I had to move it below...If it seems out of place

Wondering the same Andy....ie if the Saudis will be a/the big surprise. Something very unusual is happening and quickly. I can’t see the Saudis wanting to be left behind and the UAE and Bahrain getting in ahead of them economically.

I have been thinking a lot on the Abrahamic Accord. Why? I have always maintained the Daniel 9:27 covenant will have to have a religious component to it as in the midst of the week the sacrifice and oblation cease.

I am not saying this is it. But something unusual is happening. Have to wonder is it fear of Iran....or God’s timing to further His prophetic plan?

I was interested in the religious section of President Trump’s plan...Status quo on the TM, meaning the sites remain under Jordan control and Muslims will continue to worship there......and then there was the section all religions can worship on the TM in the manner of their own faith....pretty much the same as Paragraph 4 of the Jerusalem Covenant. One would expect that to include Jews now or in the future.

Jared has made reference to Muslims that come in peace from all over the world can come to worship on the Temple Mount. Then I have recently heard him make mention to the Muslims from the UAE and Bahrain who come in peace can worship on the TM. I am hearing....those who come in peace, signing a peace agreement with Israel ie such as the Abraham Accord can worship on the TM

This is all getting pretty close to what I would expect to happen. A religious component to a peace agreement...Daniel 9:27 won’t happen without It.

Israel won’t get the Temple without an Arab agreement to do so.

We have what I believe a big warning here.....deception! Why? There aren’t three “great” Abrahamic religions imo Why? Allah has no Son, He is not the same God as found in the Bible, the God of the Jews and Christians and we shouldn’t get excited by an agreement that falls into this thinking.

We all really need to be alert in the days ahead to decipher what is really going on, what is true!

In the coming days...someone will confirm a covenant with many.....and by peace destroy many.

Just my opinion!

Last edited by cnav; 09-12-2020, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Since pre-election I have had an interest in and have watched Jared Kushner, especially when I saw the connection to Rabbi Schneerson (the NYC rabbi Orthodox Jews thought was Messiah and also his connection to Benjamin Netanyahu. I thought how interesting, how unusual. I really felt he was the person to watch, more so than President Trump. I began to wonder has this young Orthodox Jew been positioned in a high authority under the President of the U.S. for such a time as this to move prophecy along....and right away he was put in charge of the ME peace plan. And now here we are watching it unfold.

Remembering...Daniel was placed in a high position in the court of the King of Babylon and Joseph in Egypt under Pharaoh for God’s own purposes unbeknowst to them at the time.
                Last edited by cnav; 09-12-2020, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cnav
                  There aren’t three “great” Abrahamic religions imo Why? Allah has no Son, He is not the same God as found in the Bible, the God of the Jews and Christians
                  Amen! There is much to that statement.

Issachar
                  The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Back to just share some thoughts re: past, present, future with the present peace negotiations way of thinking .....and the Jerusalem Covenant In mind.

Many will remember I came across the fact there was a Jerusalem Covenant in a book in 1996 but there were few details except the signatures....first thing I thought could this be the Daniel 9:27 Covenant?

When I finally found the Covenant on-line around the year 2000 and read paragraph 4 I really wondered could this be the Daniel 9:27 covenant??? To me it did not line up with Isaiah 2:2-3 and Micah 4:1-2 which read the same. In Scripture and in the covenant the first part reads the same but the covenant deviates from Scripture in that it says all people will worship in their own Divine name and faith whereas the Scripture says the nations will go up to the house of the God of Jacob and He will teach them His ways and they will walk in His paths.

Micah 4

Now it shall come to pass in the latter days
                    That the mountain of the Lord’s house
                    Shall be established on the top of the mountains,
                    And shall be exalted above the hills;
                    And peoples shall flow to it.

2 Many nations shall come and say,
                    “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
                    To the house of the God of Jacob;
                    He will teach us His ways,
                    And we shall walk in His paths.”
                    For out of Zion the law shall go forth,
                    And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

3 He shall judge between many peoples,
                    And rebuke strong nations afar off;
                    They shall beat their swords into plowshares,
                    And their spears into [a]pruning hooks;
                    Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
                    Neither shall they learn war anymore.

4 But everyone shall sit under his vine and under his fig tree,
                    And no one shall make them afraid;
                    For the mouth of the Lord of hosts has spoken.

5 For all people walk each in the name of his god,
                    But we will walk in the name of the Lord our God
                    Forever and ever.

We know in the Trump peace plan (W/Jared Kushner overseeing negotiations)there is a clause re: keeping the status quo re: Muslim worship on the TM, but also a clause which reads all religions can worship on the TM in ways familiar with their own faith. We see that playing out presently....all Muslims from all over the world who come in peace can come to worship on the TM (***but it will be to Allah)

With everything said above.....there was always a verse that perplexed me, I stumbled over Micah 4:5 and couldn’t understand it....it seemed out of context with everything I knew to be true. I wondered have I something wrong in how I am viewing the Covenant??

I have just been thinking on all this once again

I think I get it now...could it explain what is happening today.??

Re: Micah 4:5

Micah is talking throughout the verses 1-4 re: the future about the nations going up to the mountain of the house of the LORD to follow in the paths of the God of Jacob, peace will come to the nations, there will be no more fear, no more war......the LORD of Hosts has spoken..Thus....that is how it is going to be...in the future.

Vs 5 has seemed so out of place to me

As I read it just now again....the only thing that makes sense....is Micah finishes re: the future in vs 4 the LORD has spoken....then he switches back to the present in vs 5 (as the LORD has finished speaking in vs 4)......although the nations worship their own gods (now speaking in the present vs 5)....we (Jews) will walk in the name of our God forever and ever....present and future.....that would makes total sense in this context.

BUT......the writers of the Jerusalem Covenant would seem to have have written the covenant as if vs 5 is in the future....which just does not make sense, especially with Micah 4 vs 1-2 and Isaiah 2:2,3 or with anything else we know in Scripture. This makes it a very politically correct, all inclusive, attractive covenant for today.

It makes me wonder re: today re: all religions can worship on the TM in the manner of their own faith in the Trump peace plan and the Jerusalem Covenant alike, if vs 5 is interpreted to be future.

It could make sense how both are written as all can come to the Temple Mount to worship...in the name of their god...for example they can come in the name of Allah and that will be ok ...they will be worshipping in the court of the gentiles...and they in their future Temple in the days ahead.

The nations will continue to do what they did in the past....ie all will worship their own gods as in Micah 4:5 ie they come in their own name...but the Jews will worship their God of Israel.

Just me trying to reason why all gods can be worshipped on the TM...and that is ok...even with Israel

Why is this important...it is in today’s news!
                    Last edited by cnav; 09-14-2020, 03:16 PM.

Comment

? Signing with out Knesset approval

https://www.timesofisrael.com/1000-t...rst/#gs.fl7cwl

700 to attend White House ‘peace treaty’ signing; Netanyahu to meet Trump first

Day before ceremony, wording and details of what is being signed still not published; responding to petition, PM’s office says accord with UAE valid only when Knesset gives okay

Comment

I think you're right about verse 5. Matthew Henry's commentary on Micah 4 - which can be found at www.blueletterbible.org - posits that this is a comparison. Matthew Henry notes that nations were steadfast about following their own gods and wouldn't just go changing willy-nilly in the past. And, in the same way, during the Millennium Israel will finally be 100% committed to Jesus Christ, rather than following after the false gods of the nations around them.
                        My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
                        Please print, pass on these items:
                        http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
                        http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

At work so only a minute .. sorry if already posted but I think this applies to the false belief in 3 major religions coming from Abraham

Romans 9:
                          Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called

Issachar
                          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Koenig is questioning the accords...

Sally derives from the Hebrew 'Saray/Sarah' name: Is Hurricane Sally a rebuke of the Abraham Accords?
                            From William Koenig: As the Abraham Accords agreement (click here), was being signed at the White House, which states the Arab and Jewish peoples are descendants of a common ancestor, Abraham, it appears the God of Israel may have emphasized through Hurricane Sally (biblical name Saray/Sarah) that the Land of Israel is for Abraham, Isaac and Jacob’s descendants not Ishmael’s.

Comment

Twenty minutes long

Comment

Working...
                              X