antifa goal: Communist World Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antifa goal: Communist World Order

antifa (anti-fascist- a lie if ever there was one) is not present only in a few cities, lnly in the Untied States.

Of course, as is easily discernible through their revolutionary tactics and stated goals, their goal is to usher in chaos whereby a society cannot function well; to get a society to a point of focusing on survival which disallows the ability to grow and prosper.

Mankind is, by design, to be subject to leadership: God, the Creator. In the absence of belief in God and absence of belief, should one believe there is God, that He actually does something real in life, in the midst of chaos, he will subject himself to anyone or anything that seems to offer safety and security.

That is the how and why of leftist ideology. And it works.

This is excerpted from a longer interview that is very interesting with points that are important to be aware of. The full interview, if I can find it besides a paid subscription to BlazeTV, will be posted.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
    ...Mankind is, by design, to be subject to leadership: God, the Creator. In the absence of belief in God and absence of belief, should one believe there is God, that He actually does something real in life, in the midst of chaos, he will subject himself to anyone or anything that seems to offer safety and security.....Issachar
    I really like the way you say that. It reminds me of something a Sunday School Teacher told me once: "We were created to worship, so we either worship God, or we worship something else."

Their tactics also remind me of of Genisis 3:1:-5 (KJV)

1Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
    So, play along with me for a minute, imagine how they might approach the masses:

Does not your Dclaration of Independance say that "all men are created equal"? Do you feel equal? Are there not those who have more than you? Does not your Declaration also say you are "endowed by your Creator " with rights, including "the pursuit of happiness"? Are you happy? Surely you are to be equal and happy. You have those rights. So do not let anyone stand in your way. Stand up and fight if necessary. Then, once you have done so, and only then, will you be equal, and none will be above or beneath you.

Their tactics are the same. No wonder those who do not worship God fall for it. Their words are even designed to "deceive the very elect". Matthew 24:24.

Dangerous times indeed.
    Last edited by Shibboleth; 08-10-2020, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Subtle .. indeed.

It makes me glad to see you referencing Genesis 3:1-5. I believe that, only 1-7, contains everything necessary to understand the cause of all manner of evil down through the ages. Not just evil in the usual sense of the word, but also issues like being discontent. In fact, I truly believe that discontentment, which all mankind must be outside of relationship with God through Christ, is the driving force behind what people do. We’re designed to be content, and won’t be happy until we are. So achieving contentment is chief among mankind’s desires, even if they don’t realize that. The subtle deception is that to be so, one must have “stuff” or control, etc. .. i.e. that fruit on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
      X