China Has No Problem Mixing Church and State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Has No Problem Mixing Church and State

OUCH! Apparently China is perfectly comfortable with the concept of the state telling churches what to do and believe - and how to worship God.

ARTICLE HERE

I'm not going to quote any of the article - you'd just have to read it to believe it.

They also have no problem mixing Church (the real church) with blood for those that refuse to bow to any but Jesus Christ alone.

Comment

Worshiping the king as god was required by the Romans.... and yes, all the ancients thought that was the highest civic virtue... that worshiping Jesus was insurrection against the state...
      Seems the chicoms now have the same idea...

It is communist doctrine that any organization not under state control constituted counter revolutionary activity and was a threat to the power of the communist party ...
      Mao said that "all political power comes from the barrel of a gun, and that the gun must never slip from the grasp of the party""

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis
        It is communist doctrine that any organization not under state control constituted counter revolutionary activity and was a threat to the power of the communist party ...
        Mao said that "all political power comes from the barrel of a gun, and that the gun must never slip from the grasp of the party""
        True.

The reason these ungodly sorts of entities need to use force to get compliance is because their system is not rooted in any sort of truth. It’s the same principle that causes the shutting down of free speech. Lies cannot stand up in the presence of truth.

Truly, truth is fallen in the streets and equity cannot be, though that is what is sought but is a disguised power grab. Must have power! Must control! “Ye shall be as God.” (Genesis 3:5)

Isaiah 59:
        And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

15 Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
        X