Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China imploding, God's 70 year judgment ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China imploding, God's 70 year judgment ?

everywhere you look, the roof is caving in on China.... For India to Australia to darkest Africa to Japan and Malaysia , the Arabs,the EU and America...The Donald dropping the hammer down on them three ways just this week....
    We had talked about all the bubbles China was experiencing even before all this fuss started... now the chickens are coming home to roost in a big way...

now my question is, how will this end, with a bang or a whimper???
    My guess is that China's leader has a sick feeling in his stomach, looking over his shoulder, hearing footsteps behind him...

terror has held Red China together for 70 years... my opinion is that civil war is next... And that God's hammer is dropping on the CCP...

Well, if China is part of the Armeggedon army, I wouldn’t count them out just yet! ?

Comment

The "kings of the East" come from the East to fight at armageddon, northern Israel...
      likely the CCP will be replaced by a king during the Tribulation period.....
      and sadly, nothing much will hace changed in China, but gotten much worse...

Comment

Working...
      X