X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Tracing App Launched

Coronavirus: First Google/Apple-based contact-tracing app launched

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52807635

I’ll get rid of my phone before I’ll allow that. Back to the good old flip phone.
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

In addition to the tracking app coming our way soon, we now have drones flying over head to monitor social distancing. The information goes back to the pilot who sends a message to the guilty parties. This is way over the top as far as I’m concerned.

Comment

Dont forget your car has GPS and that annoying cyber girl that keeps telling you where to go .... all too many homes have the same device that listens to everything you say---Your refridgerator is spying on you too! and i'm sure reccords it for the feds,,, just in case you are suspected having disloyalty to the Beast...Or eating something thats not good for you Such tracking programs listen for key words or phrases to alert humans when deplorable content is discussed..

Dont forget from now on to wrap your phone in aluminum foil and to broadcast a GPS jamming signal from your car...

Comment

And unplug Alexa when it’s not in use. We only use it to pick up radio programs.

Comment

Yes, Alexa the cyber girl...could not remember her name!!!
            and dont forget to tape over the camera on your laptop or monitor--and turn off the mic...

the 99ct store has a special on tin foil for hats too !!!

Comment

Hey Lewis, about a week or two ago I heard Edward Snowden in an interview say that the aluminum foil trick doesn’t work.

So I wrapped my phone in foil (used my hat ) and called it with my wife’s phone. Mine rang loud and clear.

There is also the microwave oven trick. I put it in there and closed the door. Called again and it rang.

Maybe what works is placing it between the jaws of a steel bench vise and closed it down to 30 microns.

There is a way to construct a faraday cage that wo

Issachar
              The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
              X