mob violence, hatred of authority, depraved morality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mob violence, hatred of authority, depraved morality

the police arrest a black man for a crime...he resists, they use forceful means to get compliance. he dies... once again the black mob wants blood and burns down and loots other peoples property... to appease the mob, & political correctness, the officers are fired and charged with crimes..... making a far more lawless society than it was before... discouraging the police from arresting criminals.... it has gotten so bad in New York city that police are assaulted and crimes committed with no arrests or jail time even for violent assaults...

so of course, there is no law.... and any officer trying to keep the peace is in danger of mob violence...

Yahoo.com now shows: https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-app...045549101.html
    quote:
    The mayor has called for charges to be filed against Chauvin. Police said Floyd resisted arrest, but Mayor Jacob Frey said he saw "nothing that would signal that this kind of force was necessary."

Chauvin was arrested Friday and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter. State charging documents said the officer’s actions were “inherently dangerous.”

The complaint added that preliminary findings from the Hennepin County Medical Examiner did not show that traumatic asphyxia or strangulation alone led to Floyd’s death but “combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    In other words, the police did not kill Mr Floyd.... He died because he was arrested and had medical conditions and imtoxicant effects!!!
    Whenever police arrest anyone are they first going to be required to ask if the criminal has health problems ????

insanity!!!

Comment

Interesting that George Floyd ministered to youth and tried to steer them away from "street culture" .. gangs.

“Hey man, come on home, man,” Floyd said. “One day it’s going to be you and God. You’re going up or you’re going down.”
      source

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis
        the police arrest a black man for a crime...he resists, ..
        I hadn't seen or heard that he resisted? Normally I tend to side with police until the whole story can come out for any of too many incidences. But this one seems different. We'll see.

Originally posted by Lewis
        .. they use forceful means to get compliance. he dies...
        First, just a note: the use of the word "compliance" is new here in this incident. That's a bit unnerving considering the incessant talk of "compliance" associated with the wuhan virus. In tyrannical countries, "compliance" is a necessary tool of the tyrant.

But continuing: Granted, getting a person to stop resisting arrest (resisting during an arrest is not the time to be resisting) during an arrest must by default, include force. Police, by the nature of policing, must have control of a situation. But when an arrestee is handcuffed behind his back and face down and there are at least a few other officers right there, some police officers have stated that "compliance" was already established.

It's very sad to see reason turned off (mobs) and so much destruction and life threatening taking place. There are great evil spirits on the move and too many people unknowingly lending them a hand. The "world", being apart from God, is a place of very nasty business.

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
          . . . There are great evil spirits on the move and too many people unknowingly lending them a hand. The "world", being apart from God, is a place of very nasty business.
          Issachar
          You are absolutely spot-on, Iss. The powers of darkness are working all out to cause as much mischief as they can.

Which invokes another question. I believe that at the least, Satan knows that his hours are limited and that that time is short. But what about the demons? Do they blindly follow a lie from the devil, that they will eventually overcome God, or are they also aware that their doom is close at hand?

Comment

I respectfully disagree, brother Lewis.
            Once the man was handcuffed it was completely unnecessary to continue pinning his head to the ground with a knee to the neck for endless minutes.
            And you can hear the man clearly state he's having trouble breathing and the officer never flinches - doesn't move a muscle, doesn't check the condition of his detainee to see if he's telling the truth, doesn't ease up on the pressure on the back of the guy's neck - nothing. Four minutes of no movement and finally he checks, only to realise he had killed the man.
            Yes, in my estimation of watching the video this is manslaughter at best, murder at worst. The fact he COMPLETELY ignored the plea from the man cannot be overlooked.

I will not disagree with everything else we're saying about the outpouring of violence all throughout the nation. It doesn't make any logical sense to punsh businesses and all other police/police departments for the stupidity of ONE cop, in ONE city.

It's not logical, it's Satanic.

Comment

Working...
            X