X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dept of Justice tells Calif Governor to open Churches

Breitbart tonite
    https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2020...paign=20200520

On 'news with views .com' today, MI governor decided that a Lgbtq+ nightclub was an essential establishment all this time whereas all churches are still closed!!!
    Last edited by lewisb; 05-22-2020, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Yes, to the evil, doing evil is essential.
      I wonder how many LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ folks have been affected and/or died from this virus.

Comment

President Trump said Churches are essential told to worship this Sunday, will override contrary governors!!! YEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jPP8IeOJj8

Comment

Our MI governor extended our stay at home orders till June 12th today. She has partially opened up parts of Northern Michigan, including Traverse City, where her summer cottage is
          Last edited by SueC; 05-26-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Where her summer cottage is? Wow! It’s amazing what they get away with.
            A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
            A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

There's news out that her husband asked for preferential treatment to get his boat in the marina last week, because they were supposedly going to the "cottage" this weekend. But the marina owner claims he told him he would have to wait in line for 3 weeks, after he allegedly dropped his wife, the "governor's" name. No response from the Governor's office, but called it a "rumor"

Comment

Latest is she claims her husband was “just joking”

Comment

Just joking?

Issachar
                  The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Why do they have different last names?
                    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
                    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

I too wondered about the last name thing. Then I reminded myself of the era we inhabit.

Issachar
                      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Different last names is a lot more common nowadays than 20 years ago.
                        Women think it's retaining some sort of personal identity to hang onto their maiden names - which of course is really their father's name but, that's their mindset.

Comment

Good point Andy

Issachar

Comment

Ya, in today's PC world, it's the norm to keep your maiden name professionally, at least. I guess that's because of the high divorce rate? Or maybe the need to have your own identity, as Andy mentioned. She is an attorney and her husband is a dentist. I personally don't buy the 'joke' part. He was on hold waiting to talk to the owner of the marina after he got an answer he didn't like. Sounds pretty obvious to me. And, not funny!

Comment

As far as I know, most of the churches around me haven’t physically reopened despite Trump’s “Executive Suggestion”—-

Comment

Working...
                              X