Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brahma at the WH

https://www.dnaindia.com/world/repor...ndemic-2824110

In Hinduism Brahma is the creator of the universe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahma
    Last edited by cnav; 05-11-2020, 09:56 AM.

I can’t believe Trump invited a Hindu priest to pray at the White House. Who on earth is getting to him?
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Jerusalem Covenant

Paragraph 4

”all religions”

https://www1.cbn.com/jerusalemdateline-63

Today, as of old, we hold fast to the truth of the words of the Prophets of Israel, that all the inhabitants of the world shall enter within the gates of Jerusalem: 'And it shall come to pass at the end of days, the mountain of the House of the Lord will be well established at the peak of the mountains and will tower above the hills, and all the nation shall stream towards it.' Each and every nation will live in it by its own faith: 'For all the nation will go forward, each with its own Divine Name; we shall go in the name of the Lord our God forever and ever.' And in this spirit the Knesset of the State of Israel has enacted a law: The places holy to the peoples of all religions shall be protected from any desecration and from any restriction of free access to them..

The Trump peace plan

“All religions” can pray on the Temple Mount

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-...-temple-mount/

But the document goes on to say that “people of every faith should be permitted to pray on the Temple Mount/Haram al-Sharif, in a manner that is fully respectful to their religion, taking into account the times of each religion’s prayers and holidays, as well as other religious factors.
      Last edited by cnav; 05-11-2020, 10:11 AM.

Comment

May 14, 2020

https://www.romereports.com/en/2020/...d-coronavirus/
        May 14: day for peoples of all religions to pray, fast and do charitable works to end coronavirus

https://business.financialpost.com/p...se-to-covid-19
        Higher Committee of Human Fraternity Calls for Global Day of Prayer on May 14 in Response to COVID-19
        Last edited by cnav; 05-11-2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I just finished reading 2 Samuel the other day ...ch 24 David buys the threshing floor from Araunah...which later becomes home to the 1st and 2nd Temple...i.e. the Temple Mount. He built an altar and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings to the LORD, the God of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob....and the plague was averted.

.ESV

15 So the Lord sent a pestilence on Israel from the morning until the appointed time. And there died of the people from Dan to Beersheba 70,000 men. 16 And when the angel stretched out his hand toward Jerusalem to destroy it, the Lord relented from the calamity and said to the angel who was working destruction among the people, “It is enough; now stay your hand.” And the angel of the Lord was by the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite. 17 Then David spoke to the Lord when he saw the angel who was striking the people, and said, “Behold, I have sinned, and I have done wickedly. But these sheep, what have they done? Please let your hand be against me and against my father's house.”

David Builds an Altar

18 And Gad came that day to David and said to him, “Go up, raise an altar to the Lord on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.” 19 So David went up at Gad's word, as the Lord commanded. 20 And when Araunah looked down, he saw the king and his servants coming on toward him. And Araunah went out and paid homage to the king with his face to the ground. 21 And Araunah said, “Why has my lord the king come to his servant?” David said, “To buy the threshing floor from you, in order to build an altar to the Lord, that the plague may be averted from the people.” 22 Then Araunah said to David, “Let my lord the king take and offer up what seems good to him. Here are the oxen for the burnt offering and the threshing sledges and the yokes of the oxen for the wood. 23 All this, O king, Araunah gives to the king.” And Araunah said to the king, “May the Lord your God accept you.” 24 But the king said to Araunah, “No, but I will buy it from you for a price. I will not offer burnt offerings to the Lord my God that cost me nothing.” So David bought the threshing floor and the oxen for fifty shekels[g] of silver. 25 And David built there an altar to the Lord and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings. So the Lord responded to the plea for the land, and the plague was averted from Israel.

TODAY....we have a peace plan released Jan 28, 2020 whereby all religions can worship on the Temple Mount in their own manner, a plan which Isreal appears to be accepting.............And now a plague has hit countries of all religions.

Just an observation!

Many lessons can be learned from King David...a man after God's own heart.

, .
          Last edited by cnav; 05-11-2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

As usual, cnav, you have quite a gift at putting seemingly obscure events together to paint a much bigger picture.
            Excellent find and connection!

Comment

The problem with the wording of the Jerusalem Covenant imo is that it seemingly quotes correctly from Isaiah 2:2,3 and Micah 4:1,2 (they read the same) in the first half of the verses and then deviates from it to a PC, all-inclusive stand.

Isaiah 2:2,3

2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

To even acknowledge that other gods may have any power is to give them a sense of credibility imo and is to fall into the same trap as the early Israelites. It begins to diminish the power and supremacy of the one true God in the eyes of man....the God of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It leads the vulnerable astray, the vulnerable being those not rooted in the Word of God. It will not go well as God will not share His glory with any other gods and He is jealous for Jerusalem and Zion with a great jealousy. His name is on Jerusalem forever.

I don’t think political correctness is going to cut it with the God of Israel.

(just made some typing corrections above)
              Last edited by cnav; 05-11-2020, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cnav
                I don’t think political correctness is going to cut it with the God of Israel.
                TRUE!

He won’t even recognize it. PC is a foreign language to the Creator of language.

Issachar
                The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
                X