Imho Satan thinks Jesus return is imminent... hense, his all out push now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imho Satan thinks Jesus return is imminent... hense, his all out push now

I'm reasonably sure we have all noticed this feverish push by the demonically indwelt and oppressed crowd to impliment their agenda without any more delay.... one of the most noteworthy things, Imho, is the Elite's push behind the latest AntiChrist candidate, Immanuel Macron, to position him for the top job in this NWO, should Satan's guess about Jesus' imminent return be correct...
    All the videos, elite fake news outlets are frantically pushing their version of the NWO. The people of the elite are elbowing aside their rivals, so as to put themselves as close as possible to the center of power when the World Govt is implimented...
    My knowledge of the occult groups shows that they have taught for a generation that all of the haters, the knuckledraggers, the socially unacceptable deploreables, (Christians) those unworthy to enter the New Age, will be expelled from the Earth by the occult mother earth power , so that only the initiates of"the plan" will be left here on Earth to establish their "new Age"... (((yes I like run on sentences)))

So this is another evidence that we may well be outa here very soon...
    Maranatha

I agree - looking at it from the book of Job we know Satan cannot do anything except God allows him to.
    Thus, he is keenly aware that God is allowing him to do a lot more harm to humanity - I'm quite sure he is able to put that together and come to the same conclusion: his time is limited.
    Now, that assumes he believes God and the bible. I have surmised before that a being that literally has NO truth within him may not be able to accept anything that is true.

Comment

Starting at about minute 15 the alien connection:

Comment

Working...
      X