Before the Wrath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before the Wrath

My apologies for this if it’s already been posted about.

The movie, Before the Wrath is available:

includes Pastor J.D. Farag, Pastor Jack Hibbs, Amir Tsarfati, Jan Markell, and others. They add commentary for the drama that focuses on the Lord’s soon return.
    source

Trailer:

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Movie is actually done quite well...I enjoyed it.

Comment

A title for everyone?
      While the rapture is before the wrath, the tribulation; to me the title sounds like some who teach a mid trib rapture (pre-wrath/ mid toastie)
      ... is this a pay for play download?

Comment

No, the whole vid is a presentation of why the bride of Christ has to be gone before the entire 70th week.
        And - you can "pay to watch" on Amazon Prime or you can purchase the DVD - I have the DVD.

Comment

Thanks Andy
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I had been meaning to and couldn't find the time. We saw it last weekend on Amazon Prime and thought it was really well done.

Comment

Working...
            X