Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A virus conspiracy?? It may not be about your health...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A virus conspiracy?? It may not be about your health...

"your papers, comrade"? usually only heard in communist countries... This author questions this whole fuss...

https://newswithviews.com/its-not-about-your-health/

there is also another highly contageous virus going around...called rabid liberalism...
    also at todays news with views

That is so disturbing to read. It is so different from the Wisconsin I knew when I lived there under a Republican governor.

Comment

My pastor sent me this today ..

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

I watched it the other day. The information he’s put together is incredible. A real eye opener.
        A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
        A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Okay, that was REALLY good.

Comment

My husband and I just listened, too. There wasn't anything I had not heard before, but he put a lot of pieces together in a very helpful way. Thank you for posting this!

Comment

Agreed, Ruth - I appreciate that this fella actually puts some facts to back up the conspiracies we've been hearing. Takes "theory" and turns it into "fact".
              With the timelines he also puts good logic into play. "How could they have known this much ahead of time..." type of reasoning.
              Really good presentation.

Comment

A doctor speaking out a month ago...that something is wrong here !

also we may have paid for it
                Last edited by lewisb; 05-05-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Michael Snyder who maintains a blog called The Economic Collapse. He recently wrote:
                  Over the last several decades, have we ever seen a year start as strangely as 2020 has? Global weather patterns have gone completely nuts, large earthquakes are popping off like firecrackers, it looks like the plague of locusts in Africa could soon develop into the worst in modern history, and a massive plague of bats is severely terrorizing parts of Australia. On top of all that, African Swine Fever is wiping out millions upon millions of pigs around the globe, the H1N1 Swine Flu is killing people in Taiwan, there have been H5N1 Bird Flu outbreaks in China and in India, and the H5N8 Bird Flu has made an appearance at a poultry facility in Saudi Arabia. And then, of course, there is the coronavirus outbreak...

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/
                  Last edited by lewisb; 05-06-2020, 10:55 AM.

Comment

I probably should have put that video I just posted under this thread but it was so impactful I just put it as a standalone/title to a new thread.
                    REALLY disturbing!!!

Comment

Thanks for the blog link Lewis.

Issachar
                      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
                      X