Jan Markal, Pastor JD & others... The Pope & Elite and Daniel's NWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan Markal, Pastor JD & others... The Pope & Elite and Daniel's NWO

Yes, the Pope is a major player in all this rush to Daniel's world empire ... More credence as to the Macron thread as to the Pope's influence... minute 28+ on Macrone & global governance

Macron on his global governance project:
    https://www.globalgovernanceproject....manuel-macron/
    Last edited by lewisb; 05-01-2020, 12:04 PM.

After the pandemic small government will be over
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/04/15...h-nationalism/

Comment

So I intended to listen to the video in post #1 this weekend. Yesterday, while driving, I caught a large part of the second half of Understanding the Times on my way into work. I said to myself .. oh my! This is the stuff (plus) I’ve been saying and being .. well, ignored by most. I am glad to hear Pastor Farag saying this with the wonderful articulation that makes him easy to listen to.

This video, though brother Lewis posted it Friday and Understanding the Times Radio new programs for the week come out on Saturdays, is that message I heard a part of, yesterday.

IT IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

It is a very timely message. All of what is being said is “some day soon” and the “soon” is getting very short!

Many things over the years have contributed to the birth of a one world order, but this virus issue seems to be a MAJOR step. Global dempanic; global solution; a “final solution” on steroids ..

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Jan and Gary Kahn

Comment

Working...
          X