Twilight Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Zone

I feel like we’re living out one of Rod Sterling’s episodes. This whole thing is getting weirder everyday.
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Gail, it only makes sense to people who speak Devilish. It's a foreign language that seems to be on the rise in popularity these days. I don't think there are any CDs or language courses for it, tho. Actually, you and I CAN'T learn it. Which is a blessing in itself, huh?

Keep your eyes, nose, chin, and forehead looking up, kid.

But The Twilight Zone - that was a good one. Thx for mentioning it.

Comment

Sigh...I so miss "normal"...
      AS I said in our family room page, this is a combination of a Peter Sellers movie and a 1950's horror sci-fi movie...
      so un-real, I keep wondering if this all is a dream i'm having and when I'm gonna wake up???

Comment

Serling's wife Carol died just this year though he died in the mid seventies. I remember watching the Twilight Zone episodes with great interest. At least, the last twoish years of them. They may have been rerun later?

Anyway ... on "normal" ..

I wrote a paper in the very early nineties, which went away with a hard drive, about thinking that the final/new world order would come in through climate and healthcare. I don't remember exactly what my thinking was at the time, but I sometimes wish I hadn't lost it.

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchcock were my favorites some still on u-tube... did you know that Hitchcock had watched too many of his own movies so he was terrified of the police ??

Comment

Working...
          X