X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google to track Community Mobility

From WENT: Google to publish user location data to
    help governments tackle virus

In case you are interested, here is the link to the high level data by country, providence/state/county: https://www.google.com/covid19/mobility/

Quote:
    No “personally identifiable information,” such as a person’s location, contacts or movements, will be made available, the post said.

liars liars pants on fires !!! The NWO is just salivating at this!!! ... I keep my android cell phone turned OFF unless I am actually using it to call...

Comment

It's not off Lewis when it is off.

I saw the movie Snowden a few years ago. There is some objectionable material in it. I could recommend it if it stuck to just the techy stuff. The man is very intelligent.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Near the opening, there is a [true] scene where he, with others, is taking an aptitude test with the NSA.

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Its off when you wrap it aluminum like your credit card you can put tape over the camera lens...and muffle the mike the next time you unrap it, your phone may be fair game though!!!

In the opinion analysis of many, the plotting for 911 was known and reported...the elite wanted to be able to take away more of our freedoms, and excuse for a war... so they silenced/ ignored those who knew, and allowed it to happen...
          Last edited by lewisb; 04-04-2020, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X