Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe next week :) :) :)

Laughing... its actually April 2nd
    Anyway, Bro Francis Riley made an astute observation that Noah preached 120 years before the flood... and its been 120 years since the 1st Jewish congress in 1900 about the return to Jerusalem... Also that year saw the preaching of so many great men of God...
    also when the public school movement took hold run by athiests to teach young minds against God's word... and so many other evils started in the next decade...
    of course we vividly remember 88 reasons for 1988 and so many other false hopes
    i do feel in my Spirit that I am soon to go Home...

Maranatha, come quickly, Lord Jesus...
    Last edited by lewisb; 04-02-2020, 07:15 PM.

Passover is right around the corner.
    Pentecost right around THAT corner.
    Many believers have felt that since the church-age started on Pentecost it may end around that time, too.
    I agree: Maranatha!

Comment

Some feel that God is going to do something very special at that time. I desperately want God to be glorified and recognized as the One who caused the virus it’s demise.
      A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
      A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

For a long time I thought the Rapture would occur on a Feast of Trumpets, as part of the fulfillment of the final three Feasts of Israel. Now, I think that the Rapture will more likely occur on a Day of Pentecost, since that would fit the Church being born on that day, and the "Church Age" being a sort of "interim" period between Jesus fulfilling the first three, Spring, Feasts of Israel during His ministry on Earth, and Jesus fulfilling the last three, Fall, feasts of Israel at the End of the Age, at and after His Second Coming.

I believe this year, 2020, is a particularly "qualified" year, for a variety of reasons -- one of the main reasons being that the next EU "Neighborhhod Partnership" financial agreement involving the EU and neighboring Mediterranean nations (including Israel and possibly Iraq) is scheduled to take effect January 1, 2021. Iraq has said they expect to come to a decision about their relation to the EU Neighborhood Partnership sometime this early April. If so, and if they make an announcement about it then (on the Feast of Firstfruits?) or maybe 50 days later, on the Day of Pentecost, that would quite likely be the "trigger" for the Rapture, since I had asked God the Father back in 1993, in a dream, "When will the End be?" (and I meant the Rapture), and He said, "When it is spoken by Iraq."

We shall see what happens, of course. But note that I am not predicting or prophesying anything, because I do not know how these things connect together, if at all. However, I am certain of my dream, and that it was from God, so I am prophesying that the Rapture will occur "When it is spoken by Iraq".

Comment

Interesting. How much do you remember of it? It might be a nice addition to our dreams and visions thread.

That would be right about my best friend from college's birthday; he finally made a profession of faith last summer. What a gift for his first birthday as a new believer! :-)
          My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
          Please print, pass on these items:
          http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
          http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

btw
            Maranatha

Comment

Working...
            X