So Much Going On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Much Going On

We’re definitely seeing an increase in world wide events that may have a significant meaning. In addition to the apostasy taking place in many churches, we now have an untreatable virus that has the potential to wreak havoc world wide, not only for the spreading of the virus but the potential to cause an economic disaster. Factor in the locust plague in Africa that’s destroying the crops needed for the people’s survival. If earthquakes significantly increase...it will have everyone’s attention.
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

True gail. It is a fast growing list.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Earthquakes are on a big spike upwards, too.
      Just saw something on that recently.
      I think our government/media sources are suppressing this info, too.
      They know we 'nuts' see these signs as the "end of the world" (as they put it)

Comment

Yes...
        Just noticed the "Sgt Report" has done a video asking how bad can it get... havn't watched it, I've had enough doom and gloom for awile
        Andy, what about my email question?

Comment

I've been noticing when I post these on the pinned thread they don't get much viewership so I'm posting this here.
          Seems to me the vid is in line with the subject of this thread.

I submit that the long term affects of all of this mess is GOING to hit us, eventually.

Comment

Thankfully this years Santa Anna season was not bad here in the South San Diego County......
            what we have learned is that brush needs to be cut back from the houses and that the houses need to be made fireproof...
            Concrete roof shingles, fireproof side sheetings, and covering up the eves so burning embers cant set fires where they land...

Aussie trees have an enourmous amount of flammable oils in leaves, which feeds fires explosively...

Comment

Washington state...712 people were in China, possibly exposed to coronovirus allowed to freely mingle with everyone...only 12 tested !!!
              Dont ask, dont tell!!
              fruitcake insanity!!!
              https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-...ronavirus.html

Comment

10 Plagues, Simultaneously
                Excellent (as is so often the case)

Comment

Some interesting points in that video Andy.

If too time consuming, maybe forget this thought, but would it be possible to collect all of the coronavirus threads into one, maybe titled, coronavirus?

including the following (I’m not sure which one to post this in ):

Senator Tom Cotton, a voice of reason, is saying that the coronavirus is possibly ... note; possibly something escaped from a lab near where the outbreak is believed to have originated.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-to...avirus-origins

Issachar
                  The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Famine
                    No one has really mentioned this.... In China, the movement of scarce food has to have stopped... How long before starving city people descend on the countryside taking whatever is left??? 2/3rds of the pigs, lots of chickens are already dead... no one is going to go back to the cities because there will be no food there!!!

Comment

There are currently three threads dealing specifically with CVOD 19 - this one is more general with all that's going on.
                      I would prefer this thread not turn into a 4th

Comment

4th?
                        The issue, I guess is that a hugely long and diverse thread tends to cause people to get lost and crosseyed
                        it wanders a lot, and discourages people from wading into it...

new points get lost in its verbosity....

Comment

Actually, I just counted 4 current COVID 19 threads.
                          Brother Lewis, I know you get 'crosseyed' with so much in one thread - I don't know what to suggest to help with that.
                          BUT - Issachar is not the only one that has shared with me that he wishes we could consolidate subjects a bit more.
                          As I shared before, those that do not have time to scan through all threads to look for new content are absolutely going to miss things when a subject is spread all over the site.
                          Some people that I know of will subscribe to a thread of interest so they get alerts when a new post - those individuals will absolutely miss out when a new thread, same subject, is started.

Not sure how to resolve this.
                          As you know, I lean toward consolidation for the above mentioned reasons. I don't know for sure but I get the sense that most of our readers do not have extensive time to browse the board.

Comment

Personal protection from tiny nasties...
                            This might freek out some germophobias ,,, but I mostly take public transportation... Usually the San Diego Trolley and connecting busses...thinking about wearing plastic gloves there... I only drive my car to church & when necessary...
                            Of course I go to the Last Baptist germ & virus exchange Sunday mornings and the Imperial Beach IBBCofIB FUNDI KJVonly VTA ((virus transfer Assoc)),,, Sunday and Wed nite.... I wash my hands frequently before during and after all these events...

Perhaps churches should just do the Bapti--costial wave instead of handshaking???
                            Anyway, anybody know where I can get non-porus washable decent looking gloves???

Comment

It might be easier to just carry some antiseptic wipes or liquid with you. I’m all for the waves this time of year.
                              A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
                              A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X