No announcement yet.

"Coronavirus" - Much Worse Than We Know - Includes Smuggled Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news from Calif & Washington... "social distancing" is working here...Sadly, most other states have ignored the issue, and this will cost them and us dearly ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/flattenin...130405639.html

Comment

• Hmm...wonder what states he's talking about. Certainly Texas has clamped down hard on this issue. Businesses that have refused to close have lost their certificate of occupancy - permanantely. The State is not messing around.

Comment

• The ChiComs will hate this one...
        their lies which caused this pandemic...from Sky News, Australia

Comment

• I just checked to make sure all my antivirus/malware computer protection was completely up to date so I could risk venturing over to msnbc on youtube to check out what they may have had to say since Governor Cuomo of NY stated this morning that there was a sharp downturn in new hospitalizations.

It took about 12 seconds to discover that they are hopelessly unable to say anything that is accurate. I would listen to the likes of Bill Maher before msnbc (and ilk) and I would never listen to him.

Oh well. What should I expect? Darkness.

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

• China might be drastically under reporting virus cases...

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s..._content=Final

Comment

• Amazing that they thought they could get away with such exaggerated statistics. Thanks for posting this.

Comment

• Could maybe possibly might -- the experts misled the President now the MSM are blaming Trump like on 60 minutes last night...
                https://newswithviews.com/covid-19-c...-models-greed/

Comment

• This just came through from Amir's Twitter feed. W O W

21 million people died in #China from December 2019 to March 2020, #US intelligence officials conclude in a classified report for the Trump administration. The Intelligence report stated that at least 20.9 million of the deaths were linked to #coronavirus.

Comment

• Oh, my! I'm not sure where he gets his information, but he always turns out to be right!

Comment

• WOW is right!I expected a tenth of that was possible and when I saw that at first I was like, "well, surprised but not totally shocked at 2 million, given how frantic they were, the poor health with all the pollution, etc., and the dense population." Some of those videos implied upward of a million or 2 was quite possible.

Then, I realized there was no decimal there.

edit: I wonder how many were political and they use it as an excuse. SStill shocking numbers.
                      Last edited by Doug Fowler; 04-13-2020, 06:48 PM.
                      My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
                      Please print, pass on these items:
                      http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
                      http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

• I remember hearing the number of 21 million, 2 weeks ago. Can't remember if it was Rush that said it, or a story I read on Brietbart. Either way, the red flag to whomever brought it out, was the disappearance of 21 million cell phone users. This was since December of 2019! Either their accounts were closed, or their cell phone batteries went dead. I choose to believe the latter, because the user ceased the ability to charge the phone since they were dead as well. Turns out this number was correct.

Comment

• And the CCP does not care. China is "over populated" anyway so wiping out a few million only helps the overall state of the nation (their mentality).

Comment

• BTW, brother Lewis - I do not pull the "I told you so" phrase but I knew Lisa was way off with her 'many month even years' lockdown.
                            I only bring it up to reinforce why I unsubscribed from her channel and do not like her 'doom-and-gloom' approach.
                            Given that Texas is starting to unlock the lockdown already and has plans in place for a full phased return to 'normal' I would say we're way past any fear of long-term lockdowns.
                            Add to that the fact that Trump rightly gave the States the authority to govern the whole process and Texas (second largest state in the union) never did go into a 'lockdown" (also true for many other states). I continue to report to my office every day without ever been stopped or questioned by law enforcement. Even if I had, all I have to do is produce a letter from our legal team (that I carry with me) and I'd be allowed to be on my way. This, in no way, is even close to any definition of 'lockdown'.

Comment

• Yes, I do tend to agree about Lisa now>>> she has finally gone too far esp pushing her survival foods and selling gold, which taints her credibility
                              We Had some interesting Protests wanting parks and beaches open, no social distances at all!!! here yesterday and today in So Cal / San Diego...kinda over the top, but fun looking..

Got my Trumpy $1200, so guess I will try to get my car fixed this week...also be nice to actually have somewhere to go soon...
                              I miss riding my little red trolley cars...I have not been going to my house church group for awhile...maybe next Sunday...
                              Last edited by lewisb; 04-19-2020, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• THIS Is a lockdown!!

Comment

Working...
                                X