"Coronavirus" - Much Worse Than We Know - Includes Smuggled Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Coronavirus" - Much Worse Than We Know - Includes Smuggled Videos

I know we have a thread on this elsewhere but the title of that has to do with weaponizing a virus - I'm going to let it stand alone, now.
    We need to GET THE WORD OUT, just how AWFUL this is.

BE WARNED: This is very disturbing. This is first-hand video from nurses in Wuhan.
    I post these to get the truth out.
    So sad - many of the doctors/nurses are just falling apart from the stress.
    We just have no idea.
    Pray HARD for China!

Part 1 (last several minutes is a young man talking to the camera - he's angry, he's hopeless..."One life then that's it". He does a fair amount of cussing that is not edited. This poor soul needs the ONLY Hope for mankind.)

I hope YT doesn't pull these - I want to dl them for permanent record but I'm at work and can't.

This just really hits me hard.

Part 2 (no English subtitles on most of this one)
    Includes a few short clips reportedly from Philippines, Russia, Turkey

Part 3 (it gets worse - warning is placed at the start of this one)
    New "hospital" looks more like a maximum security prison (around 14 minute mark)

Part 4
    SHOCKING - people INTENTIONALLY infecting/cross-contaminating surfaces (video inside an elevator)

Last edited by Andy; 02-22-2020, 09:48 PM.

Tweet

Guo Wengui, 73rd richest man in China: The Chinese regime has hidden the facts about the
    #coronavirus
    . More than 50 thousand corpses were burned in 49 crematoriums in the city of Hubei alone and said that the number of people infected with the virus in the country is 1.5 million.

Comment

Praying for the blood of Jesus to cover us and protect us and our loved ones.

Comment

Originally posted by beeleever View Post
        Praying for the blood of Jesus to cover us and protect us and our loved ones.
        Please add the people of China to that prayer. I know you are but it's especially close to us because we have a daughter-in-law that our son brought to the US from China a few years ago. We don't know exactly where her family lives (security reasons) but we know that one city that's hit the news was where our son was for a good part of the time he was there. Therer's a strong chance her family is being hit by this.

When things like this happen from half-way around the world it's so easy to think "over there" but when you are directly or even indirectly affected it makes it a lot more real. Sadly, we as humans are incapable of truly loving our neighbors as ourselves.

Comment

From bad to worse.

Chinese Official Announces that Coronavirus is Airborne

A Chinese official has announced that the coronavirus is airborne; The virus can be received if inhaled even if an infected person is not in the area; Over 26 countries have been infected so far.

A Chinese official has now confirmed that the coronavirus that originated in the city of Wuhan, China, is indeed airborne. This means that the disease can be inhaled via ‘aerosol transmission’ even if no one present is infected
          https://beholdisrael.org/chinese-gov...s-is-airborne/

Comment

London.
            Oh, boy...

I think this originated as a Tweet by Amir.

Mobile World Congress, one of the most important events in the tech industry calendar in #Barcelona has been cancelled due to concerns over the global spread of the #coronavirus. First case of the virus in #London is reported.

Comment

I've recently subscribed to an excellent, inside resource and will start posting vids I pull from this source.

I'm also going to change the title of this thread to suggest we put all smuggled videos in this thread - yes, many of these are smuggled. A lot of caution, VPN servers, "hops" (an IT term) etc. are utilized to get these out of high-security areas such as China.

Comment

"Her Daily Diary from hospital in China"
                (This is heartbreaking!!)

Comment

Now 6 nations
                  https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-...travelers.html

Also note Natural News has seen a scientific paper claiming that the virus was likely man made
                  https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-...opulation.html

It has also been reported today that the Wuhan bio warfare lab was only "a couple blocks" from the infamous "fish market" ...

Comment

Is this the first Israeli?
                    Israel confirms first coronavirus case as cruise ship returnee diagnosed

Comment

The latest "China Uncensored" video report (search)
                      is saying that maybe even half the population is effected by travel restrictions or outright quarantine... he does not cite his sources...
                      if anywhere near true, ((and he is usually fair and accurate,)),
                      this is not at all good news...

Comment

No one in Hawaii has been tested for coronavirus as health officials wait for kits from CDC

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/...e-coronavirus/

Hawaii health officials continue to reassure the public that the coronavirus is not circulating in the islands, but they have not tested a single person in the state for the deadly disease.
                        Only way to read the rest of the story is to subscribe but that one snippet is quite puzzling. They're reassuring the public - and how do they KNOW this??

Comment

This is really disturbing.

Comment

Very disturbing, indeed! I don't doubt it is happening, but I do wish there was a way to authenticate these videos. But, I don't want to be like the people in WW2 who didn't believe the videos smuggled out of the concentration camps.

Comment

Excellent point, Gma. While we don't know what's true and what is fabricated we can't just turn a blind eye.
                              It seems to me there are enough of these types of vids to at least validate that attrocities are occuring.

Comment

Working...
                              X